It's MY CAT...(really?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / It's MY CAT...(really?) #11  
A cat doesn't care what it's name is. The account at the vet is based on the cat's name.

/ It's MY CAT...(really?) #12  
Why on earth would they need consent from both parties to start with?

If a kid gets sick and the mother takes said child to the doctor do they call the father before treating?

/ It's MY CAT...(really?)
Why on earth would they need consent from both parties to start with?

If a kid gets sick and the mother takes said child to the doctor do they call the father before treating?

EXCELLENT POINT !!! :thumbsup: BTW....have been using this vet since 1992, have always found them to be caring and competent, helping me in emergencies a few times. I am not going to penalize them for one mistake.

Last edited:
   / It's MY CAT...(really?) #15  
   / It's MY CAT...(really?) #17  
Tell the Vet to send her the bill,and that would be the last time I would go to that Vet.

Agreed! They want her to own it, they can get the money from her! After all, she's the one that authorized it :)

/ It's MY CAT...(really?) #18  
Nobody owns a cat!

mark

/ It's MY CAT...(really?) #19  
If the cat was under your wife's name, at the vet, prior to the divorce, and you asked them to now put it under your name solely, they are required by law to make sure *you* are not trying to "steal" the cat. If your wife had taken your cat(s) in and tried to have them moved into her name, ONLY, what would you have wanted your vet to do, call you, or just transfer the ownership?

/ It's MY CAT...(really?) #20  
Bill, after a long consultation with my cats, Missy says that you belong to the cat and the cat no longer posses the ex. Scooter says, "Who gives flock, nap time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.