I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes......

/ I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes...... #31  
Re: I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes...

The rear facing light is an oval shaped flood, is 36 watts and has a patterned lens that emits an incredibly balanced/even spread of light. Oval flood was a 'TMH Lighting' product purchased through Amazon.

Can you link to which light you bought? What are the lumens and beam spread?

/ I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes......
   / I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes......
Re: I've seen the (LED) light & gone to the other side. Light bar, flood & strobes...

Info from TMH lighting website: TMH-LED-R-36W-TMH Technology Co.,LTD

Amazon link: Mine is the TMH 36watt oval. There is also a TMH 60watt version for $10 more.

Amazon.com: TMH CREE LED work light oval: Automotive

I believe these now ship from China. When I purchased Amazon had them in stock.

These 36watt LED oval work lights were $38, they are currently $33.50. Orders are currently "fulfilled by Amazon" which means Amazon has them instock for more efficient shipping.

Don