j.i. case 1949 SC

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
and also what spark plugs do i need for my case my book says Champion J8 plugs 14mm the case website says autolite 437 and the auto lite website says extreme start 458 and standard 295 all are 14mm wich one do i need?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #12  
and also what spark plugs do i need for my case my book says Champion J8 plugs 14mm the case website says autolite 437 and the auto lite website says extreme start 458 and standard 295 all are 14mm wich one do i need?

My book says spark plugs used on Model S Tractors are of the 14mm thread size,AC45-Champion J-8, or equivalent. The shank length should be 3/8inch. A gap of 0.025inch should be maintained between the electrodes.

If I remember correctly I am using the Autolite 295 on my Case SC.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
so really i should be able to use any of those plugs that i listed? do yuo have another website i could get that seal from it wont let me order anythang and no one will return my calls

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #14  
try ytmag.com

i got plenty of vac parts from them.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
are copper plug wires ok to use on 6 volt

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #16  
It's the only type I use..!!

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #17  
   / j.i. case 1949 SC
well i got champion j8c plugs and napa gave me new plug wires hope their right ones and they are ordering me a new distributor cap i hope also is the right one they dont have a listing specifically for my tractor case Sc_ but they said that the wires and distributor cap will fit the Case S Series tractors so i should be fine correct?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #19  
I am pretty sure spark plug wires are generic. A friend of mine got a set of wires from Canadian Tire and they fit his Allis Chalmers B distributor cap. I am not sure about the distributor cap as it depends on what magnito you have on your tractor.

What magnito does your Case SC have on it?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
no idea i just no it had a delco remy distrbutor cap on it the tractor 20 miles away at my freinds house until i get it going good nuff to run home