Financing JD 2305

/ JD 2305 #1  

leonz

Tractor
JD LA115, WH 244, Troy Built Horse 8 HP
My apologies if I offended anyone as it was not my intention or desire. A large purchase of any machinery with 5 figures is a huge undertaking for me and I was not intentially slighting anyone nor was the posting ment to be as such.

Last edited:
   / JD 2305
My apologies if I offended anyone as it was not my intention or desire. A large purchase of any machinery with 5 figures is a huge undertaking for me and I was not intentially slighting anyone nor was the posting ment to be as such.

:ashamed:

/ JD 2305 #3  
Have no idea what the apology is for ??

/ JD 2305 #4  

leonz...I think we missed it.?? How about a repeat performance to lively up this place.:thumbsup:

We don't accept apologies around here...carry on.;)

I like your posts.

/ JD 2305 #5  
Take the opportunity to say RIP 2305?

/ JD 2305 #6  
If somebody is giving away a 2305, I have a place for it in my yard. ;)

/ JD 2305 #7  
If somebody is giving away a 2305, I have a place for it in my yard. ;)
Would make a great planter, along with any other 'tractor' with an aluminum transaxle. IMHO

/ JD 2305 #8  
I think it depends what you are doing with them, Don. My needs are really pretty light duty and a 2305 with an FEL and a backhoe would be dandy. I'm not willing to pay for one because it's actually a little too big for a lot of places I need to get into.

If I was still on the farm though, I would tend to agree with you.

/ JD 2305 #9  
Haven't seen any Deere owners complaining about their aluminum transaxle. :confused3:

Is it just envy from other tractor owners? :)

/ JD 2305 #10  
Haven't seen any Deere owners complaining about their aluminum transaxle. :confused3:

Is it just envy from other tractor owners? :)
Apparently you haven't been reading the threads.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just don't think any machine that is claimed to be a tractor should have an aluminum transaxle.

Personally, I walked away from the Deere for that reason.