JD 455E crawler loader buying questions

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions #22  
Containerized shipping would cost as much as the unit was worth in repairable condition.:laughing:

With my luck, they would just drop that exact container on the sea during a storm. :laughing:

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions #23  
Keep looking, there are other machines out there that do not need this level of repairs.

They are fun to run, not so much fun to work on. I believe you would have your hands full just getting all the bolts out, gotta know many are rusted fast. Broken bolts in those machines really suck. Trust me, been there.

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions #24  
It's your money and time----BUT I wouldn't take this one if they paid me to haul it away!---Your looking at a major junkpile!--- AND I love deere crawlers!

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions
Hi guys,
Thanks again for warning me off of that crawler. Instead, I am glad to say I bought a John Deere 310SE backhoe. This machine has a little over 3k hours, hydraulic thumb, 3 backhoe buckets, and extend-a-hoe. Overall in good shape with a few drips from a fitting, and a slowly bleeding-down rear stabilizer leg. With the thumb this machine is better for loading the stumps, logs, and brush into the trailer. I'll eventually look for a 4-in-1 front bucket, but happy for not having bought a money pit. Best regards. John

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions #26  
Hi guys,
Thanks again for warning me off of that crawler. Instead, I am glad to say I bought a John Deere 310SE backhoe. This machine has a little over 3k hours, hydraulic thumb, 3 backhoe buckets, and extend-a-hoe. Overall in good shape with a few drips from a fitting, and a slowly bleeding-down rear stabilizer leg. With the thumb this machine is better for loading the stumps, logs, and brush into the trailer. I'll eventually look for a 4-in-1 front bucket, but happy for not having bought a money pit. Best regards. John

I suspect that you will quickly learn to LOVE the JD 310SE.

/ JD 455E crawler loader buying questions #27  
Great, best of luck with it!