JD 790 has tranny problems!

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #21  
browner, Sorry to hear of your problems! This thread has gotten a bit off track. Do you have any additional information? I just ordered a JD 790 4WD. It will be delivered on Monday, did I make a mistake? Are your experences with 2WD or 4WD? Is JD doing anything to correct the problem? Comments anyone?

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #22  
John,

I believe that the real question is "Does a problem even exist?", proof, documentation, actual cases, etc.

All colors deserve a fair trial. If there is a problem, JD will fix it just like they did the scuffing issue.

JimBinMI

The world without Blue would be too Orange!

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #23  
Where'd browner go? He never did give us any details, did he?

Bird

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #24  
Bird,

That's too funny, I was thinking the same thing when I posted earlier! I guess I left it to a "Star" member to point that out. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Oh, by the way, when you said you wear those one piece jumpers it brought back memories of my late father in law.
He was retired Air Force and retired General Motors, he knew how to dress to be ready for anything! And he would have loved shootin the breeze on this board, he did some farming in the evenings while he worked at GM.

Where in the world is browner?????????

JimBinMI

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #25  
Jim, congratulations on no longer being 'Blue'. That's the closest thing I've seen yet to conclusive proof of the theory of evolution. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Mark

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #26  
Mark,

Remember now, I defined Platinum as a shade of Blue in an earlier post! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Besides, I know that Muhammad will take care of me sooner or later! MUHAMMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

JimBinMI (Very BLUE after screaming!)

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #27  
Muhammad - Mercy! Please! I think we should take a vote. I think anyone with two "blue's" in every post is just two, er, I mean too, blue. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I mean, it would be like all the "normal" members on the board placing "Orange you glad most compact utility tractors are Kubota's?" or "Orange you glad you own a Kubota?" or "Without my Orange I'd be blue!" in their signature...

Mark

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #28  
Mark,

OK, serious question, are most compacts really Kubota's?
Meaning if you add up all of the other brands, all of the other colors, get the picture? Are there really more Kubota's than all of the Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, etc. combined? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #29  
Mark,

I did have Orange in every post too! Past tense. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ JD 790 has tranny problems! #30  
JimBinMi, it looks like browner was a one time "hit and run" although I was kind of hoping he'd stay and give us some details; I might learn something.

And maybe I am like your father-in-law was; I spent enough years having to wear a coat and tie, or a uniform, and nowadays I just dress comfortably.

Bird