Jobs moving to Mexico. Is jobs leaving your town?

/ Jobs moving to Mexico. Is jobs leaving your town? #41  
Bottom line is that if your happy at what your doing, in the end thats all that matters. Happy workers make good workers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This post does make me think of one saying I know.

"I'd rather pay $20 an hour and have a $5 an hour headache than pay $5 and hour and have a $20 an hour headache" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Jobs moving to Mexico. Is jobs leaving your town? #42  
Just look at the Delphi mess going on now. The wage structure is not conductive to staying in the U.S anymore.

/ Jobs moving to Mexico. Is jobs leaving your town? #43  
<font color="blue"> Bottom line is that if your happy at what your doing, in the end thats all that matters. Happy workers make good workers </font>

Thats exactly right !!!!! I have been fully employed since April 1977,changed jobs finished up on a Friday and started my new job on a Monday 1/1981 and been there since. I was making $3.25 an hour in April 1977,let that job at $7.00 an hour in 1/1981 and started my new job/new company and have done well since. Count your blessings one by one. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Jobs moving to Mexico. Is jobs leaving your town? #44  
One final thought on unions...all working people in this country enjoy the hard fought gains won by labor that we take for granted today.

Labor unions are responsible for the working conditions that made America prosperous (at least for the average American). They gave us the 40-hour week, paid vacations, health care, pensions, overtime, the end of sweat shops and child labor, and most everything else that "average" Americans used to pull themselves out of third-world status and now take for granted. The companies which employ us did not give us these things.