John Deere 110 Compact TLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / John Deere 110 Compact TLB #181  
Re: John Deere 110 skid plate info..

JoeReal
My tractor came with 3.2 hours on it. By the time I recieved it it had 4 something. Currently there are 30 hour on it.

When you take the hoe off notice if there is any corrosion around that area. It looks as if they stripped the paint off to make it fit. You will find that you will be please with the 110.
Bushy

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #182  

Bushy,
Yes the paint on the pto shaft is totally uncalled for,what a pain,when I discovered the shaft for my harley rake would not go on I had to squeeze in there and try to scrape it off,I was quite annoyed.On my hoe,the mounting points had been stripped of all paint,possibly by a solvent or wire wheel,to burn it off with a torch sounds ridiculous,if it was heated it may have taken the finish off the upper pins and caused them to corrode.My oil temp gauge reads about the same most of the time,glad to hear the 110 is working well for you,it is for me also,just what I wanted.I can't believe Joe hasn't dug up half his yard yet,if it were sittin' at my house like that I know my lawn would be history/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #183  

Tags: This tractor should of come with an ac. It's close to 100 degrees here today with awful humidity. I'm not messing with the tractor in this weather unless I have to. Where's the snow? Could old Maine weather.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB
Thanks for participating in this thread. It's getting a little long now, so I'll close it. If you want to further discuss the 110 or other related subjects, please start a new thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.