Loader John Deere 300x

/ John Deere 300x #1  

491ton

Tractor
John Deere 3320 cab tractor
Hi, I have a question, Is there any way to lock out the float feature? on a 300x jd? Thanks.

/ John Deere 300x #2  
No way that I know of...just don't push the stick past the detents.

/ John Deere 300x #3  
On mine the detent is noticeable enough that I rarely go into float unintended.

/ John Deere 300x #4  
Hi, I have a question, Is there any way to lock out the float feature? on a 300x jd? Thanks.

Why do you want to lock it out?

/ John Deere 300x
When digging the uprights have to swing back to the stop before you can put any power to it. Any help is appreciated, As I said I'm a newbe

/ John Deere 300x #6  
I'm confused. What does digging the uprights mean? Float is a pretty useful feature. I would hate to lock it out.

/ John Deere 300x #7  
I'm confused. What does digging the uprights mean? Float is a pretty useful feature. I would hate to lock it out.

I think he's writing about the loader masts (uprights the bolted on mounts on the tractor). They'd have to be mighty loose to interfere with the loader functions.

/ John Deere 300x #8  
When digging the uprights have to swing back to the stop before you can put any power to it. Any help is appreciated, As I said I'm a newbe
Are you digging with a bucket on the front end loader?

Pictures would help us understand what you are talking about.

/ John Deere 300x
I mean when digging, The upright mounting frame has to spring back to the stop before it starts digging and you can apply power.

/ John Deere 300x #10  
I mean when digging, The upright mounting frame has to spring back to the stop before it starts digging and you can apply power.

I'm with the rest of the guys. Give us a picture. The words you've put together here are very confusing.