John Deere AW 15' wheel disc

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #11  
Ah, around here all the little 6 ft MF discs are super cheap and the 10-14 ft discs are 1000$ +++. The h1300 is way too much for your TC25d if you are using it right.

I've got a 12 ft IH disc that I need 4wd engaged for on my 100 hp MF. I did disc a bit of unplowed ground with my 50 hp Kubota but the blades were only 2" into the ground.

You're right about that. With my 54 hp Mahindra 5525 and that MM disc I mentioned earlier in this thread, the only time I can use it is in Sep when the ground is bone dry after 3 months of near triple digit temps. No way I can pull that disc after harvest in May when the ground is still soft from the rainy season (Nov thru May around here). I use my 7-ft offset disc then.

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #12  
15 feet or 4.5 meter is a very popular size in my part of the world, where min-till farming is years behind on you guys. I dont have a true idea of what it would be worth here, but i know there are folks that import a classic American tractor for their hobby, and stuff the rest of the shipping container with disks, because it pays off to sell them here.

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #13  
I have one I bought at auction in SD about 7 years ago. I paid $475 . IU think in todays small market at least $550.
And BTW that pasturs land needs some serious attention. Major weeds and bare patches showing years of neglect.

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #14  
I sold my 10ft Deere last month for $500 and had trouble getting that. I didn't want to move it 1000 miles. I am hoping I can find another in Maine once I find a new farm.

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #15  
My daughter and son-in-law recently bought a piece of ground to build a new home on. Included in the deal was this John Deere AW tandem wheel disc. It's 15' wide and has scrapers on each of the smooth blades. It looks pretty good and straight, but it's been standing in the field for about a year or more. In looking it over tonight it appears the cylinder rod broke off and the former owner just left it sitting in the field. They asked me to find out what the value of this disc is. Are these disc's still being used?....and if so....what is this disc worth? Thanks for any advice.

I know it has been a while, but I have one exactly like that, and need a number of parts. Did you get it sold?

/ John Deere AW 15' wheel disc #17  
thanks for the info.