John Deere F525 NO SPARK

/ John Deere F525 NO SPARK
Thanks for the info guys. Worked 4 hours today on this machine. Replaced both relays, cleaned contacts on ignition switch,pto switch. Im getting no where. At the fuse panel on the "battery" 30 fuse I have 12v,the "Pto" 20 fuse no voltage, the "ignition" 20 fuse only millivolts, "light" 15 fuse no voltage. Took fuse panel off and cleaned, checked all wires made sure they were making contact, all good there. The only place I have voltage on the whole mower is to the starter and that 30 battery fuse. I figured the pto should "click" if engaged, I get nothing. I pulled flywheel, was dirty around the stator, cleaned up and reinstalled. No luck.

/ John Deere F525 NO SPARK #12  
Did you try the "remove the 26011 wire" trick?

/ John Deere F525 NO SPARK #14  
When you took the voltage readings, what state was the key in (On or off) and the rest of the controls (pto, park brake). I'll measure them on my 525 and you can compare. Is the battery hooked up correctly (right polarity) ? There are some diodes that get smoked if you reverse the battery connections I'm told.

I have measured with key on and off same readings each time. Battery is hooked correctly although im not positive prior owner did not hook it up incorrectly. When you turn the key, I should see the dash lights, I get nothing. I checked the bulbs and they are good.

/ John Deere F525 NO SPARK #16  
Have you checked the key switch out?

/ John Deere F525 NO SPARK #17  
Yep thats what this is, 3 wheeled mower. Its odd looking for sure. But looks to be a fun ride. Yes parking brake set, foot on brake. No spark with spark plug touching the head.
It is fun to rid. It is a very near ZTR. I actually prefer the rear steer concept because it isn't as easy to tear up the grass. My biggest complaint is it has terrible traction, and rides rough.

Could a faulty pto/pto switch or hour meter kill the circuit to everything?