John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp?

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #21  
I just bought the 15hp Husky. It is a nice machine. Not that much fun after my cut, but seems to be well made and gets the job done.

You ought to be comparing the 17hp Husky to the X300 though. Just my opinion. The 17hp Husky will still come a fair bit cheaper than the JD IMHO.

If money was not an issue then I may have gone JD or Kubota but the % difference in cost between the two machines is fairly substantial in my opinion and the differences did not warrant spending the extra money in MY opinion.

There is a difference in the Husky you are looking at and the bottom of the line AYP models that both Husky and Sears sell. Unless I am mistaken both the X300 and the Husky 17hp use the same Kawasaki engine.

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #22  
I just bought the 15hp Husky. It is a nice machine. Not that much fun after my cut, but seems to be well made and gets the job done.

You ought to be comparing the 17hp Husky to the X300 though. Just my opinion. The 17hp Husky will still come a fair bit cheaper than the JD IMHO.

If money was not an issue then I may have gone JD or Kubota but the % difference in cost between the two machines is fairly substantial in my opinion and the differences did not warrant spending the extra money in MY opinion.

There is a difference in the Husky you are looking at and the bottom of the line AYP models that both Husky and Sears sell. Unless I am mistaken both the X300 and the Husky 17hp use the same Kawasaki engine.

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp?
thanks again for the reply's, I am still leaning towards the JD...

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp?
thanks again for the reply's, I am still leaning towards the JD...

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #25  
How much and what does a sweeper look like??

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #26  
How much and what does a sweeper look like??

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( however,i think you're dealer is gouging you,the x300 lists for $2799 and there is no haggling over them.)</font>

His price quote appears to have the bagger included. I don't know what they cost, but, I guess that is why the price is what it is.

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( however,i think you're dealer is gouging you,the x300 lists for $2799 and there is no haggling over them.)</font>

His price quote appears to have the bagger included. I don't know what they cost, but, I guess that is why the price is what it is.

/ John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #29  
   / John deere x300 or Husquavarna 15 hp? #30