Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST
I'm still smiling. I am really proud of my Kioti CK30HST /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

David

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #13  
Cool....I love the heavy metel tractors.

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #14  
Luckily you didn't jerk the frame out from under that truck!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #15  
Hey, that can't be right, everybody knows HST won't do stuff like that!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #16  
Yeah, you are right about that. I have to keep telling mine "you can't do what you just did"

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST
Now you know I was trying real hard not to reignite THAT discussion - but proof in the doing. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

David

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #18  
<font color="blue">Now you know I was trying real hard not to reignite THAT discussion - but proof in the doing. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yep, your 'sidekick' and you 'done' real good! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don

/ Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #19  
Hey David, I was about to ask you if your towing service serviced Connecticut (I get stuck a lot), but I see you're a little far away, so I understand.

As for what HST's can do: short answer - a LOT. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, been to Waikiki Beach lately? I haven't been back since 1960 - could you please check out this picture (July 1955, me, with my brother Bill and sister Emily, and Diamond Head in the background) and let me know if anything's changed? (That's me on the left, when I was even more ignorant than I am now). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aloha, John

Attachments

• 811114-scans 007a.jpg
    811114-scans 007a.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 299
   / Just another day in the life...of my CK30HST #20  
I bet it hasn't changed a bit.