Just bought a rhino clone

/ Just bought a rhino clone

"Of course you know, we need pictures, lots of pictures especially action ones!!!!!"

Hopefully be able to pick it up Tuesday,thanks

/ Just bought a rhino clone #22  
I wonder when the Rhino will get a bigger motor?
700 seems small any more.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #23  
Congratulations for helping the chinese. :rolleyes:

Congratulations for helping the chinese. :rolleyes:

Been down this road, I saved at least $2500 buying the clone. Yamaha is apparently cutting way back on Rhino production. Closest dealer used to sell 30 a year,only getting 2 this year. I assume due to all the lawsuits. Not sure they've actually lost in court, but they've spent millions in legal fees. I'm sure this cost is passed along. I'd like to buy all American made stuff. Can't be done practically. My wifes chevy suburban was made in Mexico. If anything,I'm at least supporting a local businessman.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #25  
thomascw, I see no need for you to have to defend your self here.
Every one knows it is your money, no one is giving you the money from their pocket.
I wonder if I go and buy a Chinese made tractor and post in the Chinese tractor section here, would I get questioned how come I did it?

The wife and I sure liked our 2 Japanese 700 Grizzlies:laughing:

thomascw, I see no need for you to have to defend your self here.
Every one knows it is your money, no one is giving you the money from their pocket.
I wonder if I go and buy a Chinese made tractor and post in the Chinese tractor section here, would I get questioned how come I did it?

The wife and I sure liked our 2 Japanese 700 Grizzlies:laughing:

Yeah, i hate to be like that;but big business is only worried about the bottom line. I guess I am too. Tyson hires illegal immigrants to work the factory's,but we buy their cheap chicken.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #27  
Tyson hires illegal immigrants to work the factory's
I told the wife during the Clinton years that to never buy any thing with the name Tyson on it, she still doesn't:D

I told the wife during the Clinton years that to never buy any thing with the name Tyson on it, she still doesn't:D

Even that's not easy, it may not say tyson but; Tyson has also acquired such companies as Hudson Foods Company, Garrett poultry, Washington Creamery, Franz Foods, Prospect Farms, Krispy Chickens, Ocoma Foods, Cassady Broiler, Vantress Pedigree, Wilson Foods, Honeybear Foods, Mexican Original, Valmac Industries, Heritage Valley, Lane Processing, Cobb-Vantress, Holly Farms, and Wright Brand Foods, Inc.. It also acquired along with its purchase of IBP, the naming rights to an event center in Sioux City, Iowa. They supply Mcdonalds,Wendys,kfc,taco bell and wal mart. You get the idea. I think we're all just sheep.

I am/was a member of highlifter. Haven't signed on in years.(At least I can't remember, I do drink beer). Even bought a highlifter headlight kit for my 2000 arctic cat 500. Very well made. Are you a member?