Just Purchase My First John Deere Tractor!

/ Just Purchase My First John Deere Tractor! #21  
UPDATE: John Deere tractor 5085E Cab is at the dealer. Waiting on the 3rd function to be installed once the FEL arrives. It was special ordered considering they no longer make the standard FEL with the 3rd function. I can't remember the name of the FEL. It's made by John Deere but it's not the standard. Anyone know which one it is? Also the stereo was installed too with blue tooth, xm radio the works! And the Air Ride is installed. It's just a button after looking at it that airs up the seat. I am excited as get out too! Can't wait. Also the MX8 pull behind came in as well. I had them put the Aircraft tires on it instead of the super hard ones, to help with the terrain and not damaging the land as much. It does have 1 small mirror inside. Should I order the telescopic mirrors or what is everyones thoughts on this? I can't even sleep now! :) Oh and my wife made me have them install a buddy seat. lol We have a little one on the way and gonna strap him in young! :)
I would want the telescopic, the farther out you can put them, the better you can see what's going on. Our ag tractors have full power telescopic, there really nice for that reason. I don't like turning around to watch my implement. LUTT

/ Just Purchase My First John Deere Tractor!
Hi Lutt - Was the full power telescopic mirrors something you installed, or did you have the dealer install this prior to delivery? Or is there anything wrong with the manual telescopic mirrors? I've heard those can easily be installed.

I would want the telescopic, the farther out you can put them, the better you can see what's going on. Our ag tractors have full power telescopic, there really nice for that reason. I don't like turning around to watch my implement. LUTT

/ Just Purchase My First John Deere Tractor! #24  
Hi Lutt - Was the full power telescopic mirrors something you installed, or did you have the dealer install this prior to delivery? Or is there anything wrong with the manual telescopic mirrors? I've heard those can easily be installed.

From my experience they come factory.