Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.
It did come with a kit. There was nothing in the directions for the ends other than the fixed roller holder.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #12  
Google up garage door install then click on images

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.
I figured it out and boy do I feel stupid. After reading these post, I went to check the extra hardware. I know I am going to have some since I got the low headroom kit which came with more hardware. There were 6 brackets that link each panel together. See the pictures. The directions never even mentioned these brackets. My wife read the directions as I was putting the door up and I even looked after the fact.

I appreciated every ones help with this. Every time I have an issue that I can't seem to solve, I post it on this forum and you people always get me pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!!

dd1.PNGdd2.PNG

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #15  
:thumbsup:

Our 16' insulated door had a stiffener on every panel:

PA111071.JPG

PB181992.JPG

PB181994.JPG

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #16  
End of door hinges will have numbers stamped on them. 1 is the top of bottom section . 2 is the top of 2nd section. 3 is top of 3 rd section. All hinges in the field of the door are Number 1. Make sure your struts are on the right panels. You can not add struts with out changing the springs which are matched to the door by 10lb increments. Most doors do not have the extra parts to aid in your confusion. Nice door but you are lucky to not have bent panels.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #18  
I figured it out and boy do I feel stupid. After reading these post, I went to check the extra hardware. I know I am going to have some since I got the low headroom kit which came with more hardware. There were 6 brackets that link each panel together. See the pictures. The directions never even mentioned these brackets. My wife read the directions as I was putting the door up and I even looked after the fact.

I appreciated every ones help with this. Every time I have an issue that I can't seem to solve, I post it on this forum and you people always get me pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!!

View attachment 528961View attachment 528962

I’m not the only one who would be up **it creek without my wife. Glad it’s an easy fix. Btw all of the standard sized 16’ insulated doors I’ve had don’t have extra ribs in the middle. Yours may need them at some point- but I haven’t seen them.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #19  
I’m not the only one who would be up **it creek without my wife. Glad it’s an easy fix. Btw all of the standard sized 16’ insulated doors I’ve had don’t have extra ribs in the middle. Yours may need them at some point- but I haven’t seen them.

One rib/stiffener for EACH panel in Florida.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #20  
Makes sense in that belt! Keeping Simpson in business too!!