Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #21  
Good luck with Amarr doors. I bought them because they come prefinished to match my Andersen windows. Mine are 9 feet wide and work OK now but they are the lightest built doors I have ever seen. Customer service is horrible. Mine were shipped with mismatched sections. It took almost 2 months to get the correct parts to install them.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #22  
Also, the cable that is attached to the torsion rod rubs on the track. I can't seem to adjust it any way for it to clear the track. See third picture.

View attachment 528932

When I see that, it looks like the door is being allowed to roll too far back and up. The cable should not swing back that far from vertical.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #24  
When I see that, it looks like the door is being allowed to roll too far back and up. The cable should not swing back that far from vertical.

Door has to be pulled back by the opener for this to happen. Normally vertical will be all you get from springs and cable.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.
It does. I think that is due to the low headroom kit and the second track. If it didn't pull back like that, it would hang down too low.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #26  
I cant believe that door didn't come with struts to go across the middle of each panel to keep them from swaging over time. If I were you I would invest in some to attach to the door now before the panels buckle in the middle.
My 18 foot door has different type of rollers also. They mount in the middle of the joint with a hinge connection and attach to each panel for support. Yours look to only attach to one panel at the joint. I don't know how that will hold up.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #27  
I have a 10' Deldon garage door with recessed hinges like that. Mine leaks at all the seams when it rains. I hope yours is better.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #28  
I have a 10' Deldon garage door with recessed hinges like that. Mine leaks at all the seams when it rains. I hope yours is better.
If you are referring to my post, they aren't recessed, just flush mounted on the inside at the joints. The roller sets dead center of the panel joint and the roller hinge breaks dead center. Mine is water tight and no light penetrates thru the door when closed. Mine is also an insulated door.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's. #29  
If you are referring to my post, they aren't recessed, just flush mounted on the inside at the joints. The roller sets dead center of the panel joint and the roller hinge breaks dead center. Mine is water tight and no light penetrates thru the door when closed. Mine is also an insulated door.

Sorry, no. I was talking to lzicc the OP after looking at the hinges in post #8. Also, his rollers in post #13 look just like mine.

/ Just replaced a garage door and have some odd issue's.
Here is the finished project. I love the door. Made a huge difference in the appearance of the house.
Garage door.PNG