Keys locked in car

/ Keys locked in car #21  
Get a blood pressure cuff that pumps up, using the rubber bulb. Really thin but plumps up a lot.
Pry door open enough to insert, pump away. Might have to move, if it is in the way of the rod.

T.J.

/ Keys locked in car #22  
Yeah, it's an old joke, but so am I ;)

The good news is he was finally able to get the door unlocked. Just I time too, as it looked like rain and his wife had left the top down!

-Sorry....an even older joke :rolleyes:....groan...Forrester convertible:confused: ??

/ Keys locked in car #23  
We just purchased a new Chevy Equinox with OnStar;not to get into a debate about "big brother".Anyway I downloaded the Android app and one function is to lock/unlock the vehicle from anywhere.Of course you could also call OnStar and they would unlock also.
We were long time Subaru drivers but new Outbacks are more than difficult to find within a reasonable distance.
I hope this AWD Equinox works out;I know GM's system is not as good as Subaru's.

/ Keys locked in car #24  
We just purchased a new Chevy Equinox with OnStar;not to get into a debate about "big brother".Anyway I downloaded the Android app and one function is to lock/unlock the vehicle from anywhere.Of course you could also call OnStar and they would unlock also.
We were long time Subaru drivers but new Outbacks are more than difficult to find within a reasonable distance.
I hope this AWD Equinox works out;I know GM's system is not as good as Subaru's.

I'll wager you'll make that drive next time you want to buy a car.

/ Keys locked in car #25  
Checked on getting a spare keyless entry "key" (transmitter) for our new 2015 Subaru Forester. About $300.

:eek:

- Jay

Does your car have a key to open the door? It should. All you have to do is take that key to a hardware store and they should be able to duplicate it for a couple bucks. It won't start your car, but it should unlock the door.

/ Keys locked in car #26  
The good news is he was finally able to get the door unlocked. Just I time too, as it looked like rain and his wife had left the top down!

-Sorry....an even older joke :rolleyes:....groan...Forrester convertible:confused: ??

That was funny. Made me laugh.

MoKelly