Kinda thought that we were done.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #11  
Seem's like "they" are backing off a lot, at least the Euro model is showing that it will be further out to sea.:mad:
That was soooo yesterday, Euro model now showing storm tracking further west with the other models, even showing possible rain at the coast. Last snow map I saw was for 12-20+". Glad I left plow on truck and chains on tractor, ground is frozen solid so at least that won't get torn up when I plow.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #12  
This storm is really giving the models a workout. At one point it was aiming at us in VA.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #13  
Calling for 4-6" in Northern Ny on Tues/Wed.,haven't taken my plow off yet.Tractor won't be used to work ground for at least another month.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #14  
Calling for sunny and clear all week for here. No snow in the forecast until maybe Saturday and that is only a 40% chance.
Last night it was cold enough to freeze the nuts off an iron bridge.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #15  
Back about a whole week or so ago when it was approaching 60 Deg.F I said to my wife that I was going to remove a put away the soft CAB. In the am last few day, it has bee sub Zero along with strong winds. I'm glad I listened to the boss and left the Cab on the L39.
Today I used the plow to push up the manure mountain before the storm hits and to charge the battery as the tractor has sat + 2 weeks. The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic really did not like running for at least the first 10 minutes. Cold can't be good for hydraulic systems. My Max28 is even more reluctant in the cold, but the engines fired right up.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #16  
we're in the 12-18" forecast range, but they still are trying to figure out the models, will know more tomorrow.
and yea, cold here, lows in single digits all weekend.
i left florida friday afternoon after 2 days out in the hot sun in the mid 80's, sunburned, and got off
the plane in cuse at 12 degrees ugh

/ Kinda thought that we were done.
i left florida friday afternoon after 2 days out in the hot sun in the mid 80's, sunburned, and got off
the plane in cuse at 12 degrees ugh

Ohhhh, only takes an hour of so to get used to warmer temps, going the other way, not so much, and with a sunburn and all those layers of clothes on back in NY? That's what you get for trying to relax in the warm sun:laughing:
(hope your not burned real bad and had a nice time:thumbsup:)

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #18  
hey Rusty, i was there for the JD training school,
2 days , from 7 am to 5 out in the field getting schooled
on JD products, then bussed right from the field to the airport..
sunburned my nose, and back of neck,, can feel it on some of
my scalp but not too bad. (still have most of the hair there!)
so no relaxing... but it sure was nice to be in short and t shirt, and be hot!

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #19  
Whoo, just got this off our local weather, looks like I'll be on the Kubota tomorrow evening.
DevilDog

WRGB_Snow_Band.jpg

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #20  
We might have 20 inches now. Picture taken about 7:30 in the morning, a lot more snow an counting. IMG_1613.JPG