Kinda thought that we were done.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #21  
Snow started here about 6am (southern NH); then picked up rate about 9am. Estimate 1.5-2 "/ hour now. I should start 1st pass in 1 hour.

Glad I kept the chains on...

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #22  
Well I did my 3rd pass at 7-8pm with about 16" and still snowing. Starting to turn wet at 9:30pm.

Checking the weather it looks like Catskill-Capital District-Adirondacks, NY had more snow.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #23  
Was like concrete here, once it packed down it turned instantly to ice. I had to use the FEL to scrape the drive after snow blowing and snow blowing was slow because it was so heavy (which is surprising since I can go through a snowbank with the 3 PT blower and it doesn't miss a beat). Regular hand push snowblower was useless so I ended up driving on my front walk with the tractor to do that too.

Hopefully it melts sometime soon, though looks like it'll be solid ice at least for the next week.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #24  
Turned solid here also. After work I'm going to change the plow to the bucket and see if I can get it cleaner. No warm up here for a while and more snow coming Saturday.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #25  
Just came in from plowing / blowing 6AM-9AM.
21" since it started Monday and still snowing.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #26  
All said and done little over 20",heard tell another storm arriving this Saturday...guess the march lion scare March lamb away.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #27  
Still snowing in Ithaca; new V belt from TSC crapped out on JDLA115 snow caster(JUNK).
ordered A116 belts from amazon and should be here by the 21st-24th.
hopefully sooner.

My 10 plus year old Toro SNOW PUP with the power paddles sprayed with fluid film
throws this crap better than the JDLA115.

They should have never stopped making the single stage units.

OH well I guess I will be putting a Snow Bear on my Christmas wish list.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #28  
Figures, Murphy's Law...Take the snowblower off & put WB back on, when temps were much warmer.
But Mother Nature loves messing with us here in New England, 70 degrees last week, 20 degrees today, wait 15 minutes & it will change again!
Wishing for spring & mud season!

Shadow

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #29  
Leon there really is something about those OE JD belts...
aftermarket ones seem to never hold up...
but these are tough conditions for all of them!

hang in there, Spring is only a week away!!!!!
:)

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #30  
13" or 14" of dense snow here. I approximated that today after snowblowing a path. It packed down some last evening when it warmed up, the news said my town was measured at 18". It was warm enough my daughter made a good sized snowman. Whatever my son didn't get plowed last night was like pushing through a boulder today. Hopefully this is the last big one. I was enjoying the spring like temps.