1979 Yanmar YM2000BD 2013 John Deere 4105

Attachments

• IMG_20171019_163601093_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171019_163601093_HDR.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 575
   / King Kutter Quality #2  
Quality is job none.

/ King Kutter Quality #3  
I thought my back blade was bent until I realized they welded the blade to the frame crooked!
I would have thought that you would have noticed that before you used it and taken it back.

/ King Kutter Quality #4  
I bought a box blade from tsc once, got it home before i noticed broken welds. Took it right back, never bought one again. Cant remember what i was going to use it for now.

/ King Kutter Quality #5  
I think I would take that back regardless of use. That is unacceptable.

/ King Kutter Quality #7  
Maybe the OP bought it new??? Maybe he is just now noticing?

But to me....that looks like a used POS blade someone picked up on c-list for $100 or less

/ King Kutter Quality #8  
Maybe the OP bought it new??? Maybe he is just now noticing?

But to me....that looks like a used POS blade someone picked up on c-list for $100 or less

Agreed!
That Blade has been around somewhere for a VERY long time!
Look at the rust!
No one noticed the alignment issue until now?

I had a very minor fabrication issue with my new KK tiller.
I called, and they sent me free replacement parts.

I had a minor issue with their new blade also, but I fixed it myself.
From my experience their quality control is somewhat lacking, but their attachments are rock solid.

Their paint adhesion is TERRIBLE!
NO acid wash, and NO primer!

/ King Kutter Quality #9  
Get what you pay for. I have a few of their implements that’s I’ve purchased both new and used. No complaints from me.

I bought a brush hog that still works well that I’ve literally abused. It’s wore to the point I may be dumping it and getting another new one.

I have a box blade from them that seems to do what it’s suppose to. Granted I’ve not slammed it into anything causing it to bend.

Tiller, I’m on my second tiller. I beat the heck out of the 1st one and broke a few things on it but it took the punishment well. The 6’ I now have has cracked a weld but again it has taken some abuse. If I simply used it as just home owner grade, I don’t think I could wear them out.

Your back blade welds do seem to be a bit crooked. I would not be happy. That said, you can just adjust the three point arm and your good.

/ King Kutter Quality #10  
Can't speak for their blades. I got a brush bog and tiller that are king kutter and they do ok. I got a little woods blade and a big ox brand blade. The big ox blade is pretty heavy duty. I'm satisfied with my blades.