Price Check Kioit Buying and Pricing?

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #1  

mono

What is a good price to pay for a new CK20H with KL120 / 54" Bucket . Oh yeah, throw in a KR 60" finishing mower?

Thanks

It's early, sorry I spelled Kioti wrong.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #3  
Well, Mono, I wrote a reply but when I added my Image page, the post erased. Basically was saying you should be able to get the tractor and fel for around 11,500-13,300. I've seen prices for the MMM around 1695.00. I bought tractor, loader,BH,boxblade,mower for 16,681 CK20Action

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #4  
Well, Mono, I wrote a reply but when I added my Image page, the post erased. Basically was saying you should be able to get the tractor and fel for around 11,500-13,300. I've seen prices for the MMM around 1695.00. I bought tractor, loader,BH,boxblade,mower for 16,681

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #5  
Check out www.power-trac.com. Power Tracs can be bought direct from the factory at 30 to 50% less than most other tractors, and with over 40 attachments on each model you can do any job. I have sold all other brands and now own 5 PTs with over 25 attachments. In my book, the best buy on the market.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #6  
mono, what state are you from?

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #7  
mono
Contact a local dealer for pricing. I will be glad to help you on this purchase... so would hundreds of other dealers. Where are you at? The new England area and the west coast seam to be the highest cost.... most likely the cost of doing buisness is extreme over there. Good dealers everywhere. Sir, you will need a good dealer near you regardless of what flavor tractor you purchase. You can save a few bucks on internet purchases, but sooner or later, you will need that dealer. thanks virgil

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #8  
I got a Sale price from a dealer here in Colorado for $13,995 for a CK20 w/FEL. He told me any dealer that sells for much less, like the internet dealers, risk having Kioti pull thier dealership. He told me dealers like Little Tractor were selling at cost. He could not give me an answer when I asked him why they would be selling at cost.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #9  
Sounds to me like your dealer is talking through his butt !!

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #10  
That's the impression I got. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif