Price Check Kioit Buying and Pricing?

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #11  
Tom,
2 or 3 years ago when I was pricing tractors I ran into some huge price differances between dealers.
I had a few prices on a LK 3054 with r-4 tires (these prices were tractor only)
The first 2 dealers were asking $11,000 including the R-4's.
The 3rd dealer wanted $12,500 for the same tractor plus an additional $800 for the R-4's. Total $13,300 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Now that is one huge price differance for the same machine.
I purchased a DK 35 with R-4's, grill guard and 1 set of rear remotes from one of the first 2 dealers for less than the 3rd dealer wanted for a 3054.
I pays to shop around.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #12  
Keep shopping TomK. As a matter of fact, I bet you have at least 2-3 PM's by now with CK20 quotes... with more to come. But always shop around. Good luck.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #13  
It would be nice if the Kioti dealer search on their web site could allow me to expand the search beyond 100 miles for folks in dealer challenged locations.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #14  
Tom,

I had the same problem at one time. I just sent them an e-mail (from their home page) and asked them to let me know where any dealers were in my state. They sent me the names of the dealers (not that many as I recall), and there was even one that was within 50 miles that never even showed up through the dealer locator.

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #15  
To expand the dealer search beyond 100 miles just plug in a zip code 100 miles away. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #16  
OK, I don't do it very often, but I'm going on a rant. Here goes. WHY, does it seem that every time someone asks a legitimate question about an "alternative brand" tractor, some bozo has to pipe up and suggest a Powertrac? OK, so they supposedly can run 40-odd attachments and cost less and all that. But let's face it, most guys want and need a diesel powered, gear driven REAL tractor that can take traditional 3 point implements and have the weight required to put the power to the ground. A Kioti CK20 weighs twice as much as a 25 HP GAS powered Powertrac, and it takes weight to make traction, and it takes traction to make work. I'm sure Powertracs make nice lawn mowers, but if they were the beat-all end-all in the tractor world, most of us would own them, and we would have dorks trying to sell a Jinma or a Kiota in the middle of a Powertrac thread. Ok, I feel better now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioit Buying and Pricing? #17  
<font color="#FF641A">I have to agree. It's tiresome to see the Powertrac ads in the middle of a Kioti discussion. I've looked at the Powertracs, and no thanks. They couldn't do squat against my CK20HST, and I prefer a real tractor over an oversized Garden Tractor. They have their place, it's called "the powertrac discussion group." John</font>
CK20Action