Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load
VictorW this was with the tractor running and operating. I do not have a parts manual. I saw a cd version of the manual on eBay for 20$ and will probably buy it before attempting to open it up

Actually it says repair manual not sure if there is a difference

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #13  
A parts manual will give views like this from Michigan Iron's site: Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459 This shows just one section of the rear diff area along with, in this case, parts cost. Just click on another section to see more related to your rear diff area. It will give you an idea of what's there and use your mechanical ability to do the work. A repair manual is for telling you how to do the actual work with torque specifications, clearances, voltages, etc. I have a Kioti repair manual for my CK30hst. It's not all that instructional for disassembly and assembly and definitely not like the Chilton or Motors manuals you could buy for cars that gave you step by step. If you're reasonably mechanically inclined you probably would just need the parts section other than maybe fastener torque values and these aren't as critical as engine fastener torques. If it's an aftermarket manual, it may have diagrams with instructions. Each of my Kioti manuals, parts and service were about $60 each. It's hard to say what you're getting for $20.

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #14  
Each of my Kioti manuals, parts and service were about $60 each. It's hard to say what you're getting for $20.
Actually, I got one of the DK 35 $15 CD's service manuals from Ebay and it is the same as my $60 Kioti service manual.

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #15  
Actually, I got one of the DK 35 $15 CD's service manuals from Ebay and it is the same as my $60 Kioti service manual.

If rslaughter88 gets the same for his, then it would be worth the $20. I never looked at Ebay for manuals after getting the Kioti manuals. Thanks for adding this.

The manual will be here next week. I'll let you all know how detailed it is. It is coming from Canada.

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #18  
When you engaged the differential lock and tried it, was that with engine power or you turning the wheel by hand? If by hand, the left side is bad. If you were able to spin the left tire with engine power, then the right is bad. Time to open it up and see what broke. Do you have a parts manual? It makes things easier to see all the parts. If not, try the parts finder at Home Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459 to get an idea what you're looking at.
this is a better link for online catalog
KIOTI

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #19  
Please let us know what you find when you tear it down. I might have the same problem someday. So far my little CK20 has had few problems that I have not caused.

RSKY

/ Kioti CK20 RWD slipping under load #20  
My Kioti CK20 RWD recently starting slipping when under a load. It is hydrostatic. I pulled a load of manure up a long hill to spread on our farm, shut the tractor down to work on the manure spreader (something always breaks when I'm crunched for time), fixed the spreader, but when I went to go back out to the field as I was climbing a very small incline, the drive would just cut out. I had to put it in 4WD to pull the manure spreader up any incline. Later I put a grader blade on and tried doing some earth moving with it with the same result; as soon as I would start to grab a little bit of earth with the blade the RWD would just drop out, as if all the pressure had been released. I'm looking for some pointers on what I should check. I have atleast checked the fluid; levels are at their optimum amount. I'm concerned I have blown a seal or burned up the pump. Thanks for any help.

You did have it in LOW range, right?