Kioti color spray paint

/ Kioti color spray paint
Is that Dupli-Color Chevrolet Orange DE1620 like a Home Depot or auto parts store buy or do I need to go to a GM dealer?

/ Kioti color spray paint
I have an idea!! I'll paint the implements Bronco Blue and get Bronco helmet stickers for my FEL. I'll be ready for football season. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We’ll be back in the Super Bowl for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Kioti color spray paint #14  
Don:

I really don't know if you are joking or not, but, Kubota has 2 different shades and glosses of Orange. Orange I is the original orange. It was used on early models of Kubotas. Orange II is the higher gloss deeper orange that is used on late model tractors. Let's add a little more spice....There is ROPS Grey and chassis blue.

I believe that Kubota went to Orange II as the Orange I was prone to fading and dulling.

/ Kioti color spray paint #16  
It is available at Wal-Mart, but Dupli is available other places.

KO

/ Kioti color spray paint #17  
Will this paint match the DK55 also.? And do you have a cross for the Grey.?

Thanks in advance

/ Kioti color spray paint #18  
Another very close match to Kioti Orange paint is "Van Sickle 458 J.I Case Flambeau Red" I don't know about a match for the Gray though.

/ Kioti color spray paint #20  
Thanks Jon. It is just that I noticed the part # for the paint is different for some Kioti orange.