Kioti color spray paint

/ Kioti color spray paint #21  
I recently repainted a TSC (King Kutter) rotary mower to match my CK20. I went to the TSC store and brought home a spray can of Kubota Orange and Allis Chalmers Orange to determine which was better suited. You don't want the Kubota Orange. The Allis Chalmers Orange is almost an exact match. So much for the argument that Kioti Orange is the same as Kubota Orange.

I also looked at the Chev Orange engine paint at Autozone. Looks like it might work well also as others have already recommended.

I've been waiting for Kioti Orange touch up paint. Don't yet see for the CK20. In the meantime, I have bought a small bottle of Testors Orange and Testors Red. I have mixed just enough red ino the orange to be a pretty good match. With a little patience and some finese, you can mix up your own touch up paint. I have also added some black to gray for the gray touch up color. Only invested a few bucks.

/ Kioti color spray paint #22  
a few months ago, my kioti dealer gave me a couple of rattle cans of kioti paint. CF-2182 red-orange j1-2800-1111, and CF-2036 gray #pp7307s, "packaged for: kioti tractor wilson, nc". ask your dealer about the paint. they should have it in stock, so they can touch-up their tractors.

/ Kioti color spray paint #23  
You can get Kioti Orange touch-up paint in Orange for your tractor. The orange for the DK's is the same as the CK's. They also have the touchup in blue, and grey. Just give your local dealer a ring and they can fix you up.

/ Kioti color spray paint #24  
I got 2 cans of paint for my 2011 kioti and the can says "New orange" for 2007 and newer. apparently there are 2 different colors of orange. I also know that rustoluem has a color that very nearly duplicates the grey... not exactly, but very close. Rustolium = $7/can, Kioti paint = $16/can. I guess it depends on how close it needs to be.

/ Kioti color spray paint #25  
As bad as I hate to say it.....Save your money.....Dupli-Color Chevrolet Orange DE1620
It's as good as it gets...matches best of any paint I've seen yet.

And much cheaper.

KO
Ditto - pretty near a perfect match as far as I can tell :cool:

/ Kioti color spray paint #26  
Napa brand of Rust paint in Industrial Orange. Painted a green blower with this and it matches Kioti orange well.