Price Check Kioti DK40SE HST

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #51  
I asked the salesman to have service dept. remove detent. I called day before delivery to check on this and was told everything is taken care of. Upon delivery I was advised it cannot be done. I have no clue why they would not do this as they had the seat off to install the second RR.

Beats me.. mine was delivered without detents.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #52  
I recommend Paige Tractors in Paige, TX. I purchased from them a new DK40SE HST with cab, FEL, hinged box blade, used tree shears and a grapple. The price for the tractor, FEL and cab was the same as a Colorado dealer quoted for a tractor, FEL, no cab, just a canopy. Total price including all implements <$35k. All-in-all, very good dealer to work with. Price included delivery, full tank of diesel, water filled rear tires, hooks welded to the FEL bucket and they installed a GPS vehicle tracking system I shipped to them prior to delivery. Since I still live in CO (but purchased acreage in TX), we did all the negotiations via email, using the phone only after I closed on the property and was ready to order the tractor.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #53  
Rick, I am trading up to a DK40se HST from a CK35 HST and be darned can I find a list price (Canadian) on the DK40 with loader to aide in the decision making. Can you help?
Bob

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #54  
Rick, I am trading up to a DK40se HST from a CK35 HST and be darned can I find a list price (Canadian) on the DK40 with loader to aide in the decision making. Can you help?
Bob

I don't believe I've ever seen a MRSP for any Kioti tractor in the US or Canada. Most prices listed here are either first offer or final sales prices from individual dealers. Maybe someone else knows different.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #55  
Well, I got a cab model, and I dont know the price difference to the open station model. However, Mine was $25,375 with free loader, 2nd remote, centre hook welded on bucket and all the filters for my first 50 hr change.

Also, he traded my 2475 hoe for th 2485 hoe for $1,200.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #57  
Thanks Rick, Seems like the intent is to keep the buyers in the dark as much as possible. I think you did ok.
Bob

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #58  
DK40SE HST w/FEL, R4 tires and second remote for $23k US.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #59  
I'm also talking to a dealer about upgrading from my ck35 hst to a dk40 hst. In an email last Friday he said the free loader program had ended. Not sure if Kioti actually stopped it or hasn't updated there website. I'm not to worried about it ending thou. I'm just trying to narrow the gap between my 50 hour ck35 to the dk40.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #60  
$19,300 for DK40SE shuttle. R4 tires. FEL. 10 hours - so far, so good.