Price Check Kioti DK45 question

/ Kioti DK45 question #21  
I am very new to this and have never ownered a tractor....please help.
Looking at my nieghbors Kioti DK45, 4WD with loader, not hydro....about 600 hrs. tires look brand new.
He will part with it for $ 13,900.00 This sounds like a good buy as far as I know,
Any opions???
Thank you for any help

I bought the very same tractor 3 yrs ago froma dealer with a Landspride HD brush hog and rock rake for $16750 , so see if he plans on throwing in emplements too. I can not say one thing bad about Mine. That price is tooooo high just for the tractor IMHO

/ Kioti DK45 question #22  
Well written deerherd, I like your type of humor.

There's lots wrong with a DKse Cab tractor. It used to be on these hot days it was just like sitting in a sauna, so I could let the membership to the country club lapse. I really miss the way the sweat used to pour down my body and make my underwear stick to the seat. I think the other day when it was 96 I actually caught a chill from the air conditioning and I need to be careful because I have a $35 co-pay and can't be running to the doctor's willy-nilly. I'm not communing with nature like I used to. I no longer feed the deer flies and mosquitoes and I rarely even notice the bees and wasps as they circle the cab. I miss the dust that used to form on all the gauges and controls and time spent cleaning them and worrying about scratching the faces. I go through LOTS of glass cleaner and paper towels that I never did before.
I haven't had it for a winter yet but I'm going to miss my coveralls, heavy gloves, boots and hats while plowing my 1/4 mile driveway. I'm going to miss the way the snow used to wake me up as it poured down my neck while using the snow-blower. I'm sure it will be hot in there but I think if I just wear a light shirt it will be OK. I miss my open station tractor......