Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #41  
It appears Kioti is now building Ag tractors for John Deere.

I wonder if those are Deere tractors, or look-alike tractors?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wow,, if that is true!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Post that on the JD forum. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #43  
Hi all. New member here, but have lurked for while. Today I stopped beside the road to look at a displayed Kioti 1941 with no extras. The man is asking $8,000. I tried out the tractor and loved it. I said, be back, need to research a little, and went down the street and happened by a small dealer who offered a CK20H for not much more than the 3 year old 542hour 1941. I ended up buying the FEL, BH, Brush Mower and Box Blade. I really loved the hydrostatic drive and the power steering was fantastic. The dealer was a delight and we talked for hours. I also got 0% financing for 36 months, sign the papers tomorrow and they put together my tractor tomorrow as well. Nicest tractor I have tried/seen since I started looking 8-9 months ago. To me, there was no question. I got all of this for a lot less than any of the other colors, and it feels like so much more tractor than it is. Plenty of muscle. Now only time will tell how this turns out. Thanks for thread, sorry for the length. John

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #44  
Don, You never cease to amaze me.
Are you coming to the Power Show this year?

KO

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #45  
<font color="blue"> Don, You never cease to amaze me.
</font>
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've become a "reasearchaholic." I just came across that web information yesterday, so thought I would share!

<font color="blue"> Are you coming to the Power Show this year?
</font>
I won't be able to make it this year but I would encourage folks in the Ohio area to attend the Ohio Power Show. There's lots to see and I know Kioti will be well represented.

Don

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #46  
Don,
We will be at the show.
Thanks for all the good info.

KO