Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #31  
Sirs;
It was not my intention to belittle ANY of my valued coustomers. I will gladly take care of all that the Good Lord sends to me. Some of these people do not know the differance between a greese cert and a greese gun. THAT IS OK! For I dont really know the differance between save and save as. I don't know much about a horse except where the food goes in and where it comes out. I guess that's ok too.
Many of the relationships that I have been fortunate enough to cultivate have brought me many other benefits, such as realestate, coustomer financing on the people who have less than good credit, and on, and on. OK, so I cut my teeth on a TD14, been around machinery all my life, But it takes all kinds of kolks out there to make the world go around.
Remember- Nothing runs like a deer when a KIOTI is chasing it!

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Nothing runs like a deer when a KIOTI is chasing it! )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like that!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #33  
We have been a Kioti dealer since the early 90's. Never had work on a motor yet,never seen the inside the transmission.
Have had the hydraulic top off 1, have changed several clutches. We have had to take a couple rear axle housings off to free up frozen brake pins on the 3054's and that is it. If you guys don't believe it that is fine with me you can say what you won't these are heavy well built tractors.

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #34  
I've been quietly lurking, reading posts and going out looking
at tractors on weekends, talking to salespeople and tractor
users. Kioti seems to stack up well in all categories.
I've talked to three Kioti dealers and all of them were very helpful, friendly, informative and apparently interested in earning my business. That says something. I think Kioti is interested in building a good dealer organization. It looks like from what I've seen they are doing so. That as has been pointed out in this thread and others is worth a lot when the time comes for some of that after the sale service. My take on Kioti at this time is that the quality and dependability are there. As a bonus, the prices aren't the highest! I think Kioti is destined to become a much more well known brand. Chasing those Deeres (even as well as they run) shouldn't be a big problem. Throw in the other orange, some red and blue and a few other colors too. No doubt, there are a lot of good products out there, but as someone on the outside looking in since I've yet to buya tractor, Kioti has got my attention.
DMB in Ky.
P.S. Spring will be here before we know it! I need to get going on this!

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #35  
Sounds good to me !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability
I totally agree with your post. I'm glad I put the question out there - especially since a few dealers have responded as well. All in all this has got to be a good solid machine. I received a quote on the DK40 - think I'll post it on another thread and see what the consensus is. Right now I have nothing to compare it to since I only have one dealer that is fairly close to me.

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #37  
I agree with powerstroke. We have had the Kioti's almost 3 yrs now and have very few warranty items.
Kioti is the only brand of compact we carry.

KO

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #38  
I like the sounds of what you guys are saying.
It's sounds pretty impressive about the reliability and the prices.

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #39  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I like the sounds of what you guys are saying.
It's sounds pretty impressive about the reliability and the prices. )</font>

I think so too !!
After 2 years with my DK 35 I have been very impressed with the price, reliability ,fit and finish.
I have also been impressed with Kioti always getting back to me with any E-mail questions I have had, and my dealer has been great.

/ Kioti Owners - Speak about Dependability #40  
Steve,

To give you an idea of the depth of Daedong(parent company of Kioti),
I'm including a link to Daedongs South Korean website, where you'll see a Kioti and Deere on the same web page. It appears Kioti is now building Ag tractors for John Deere.

Don