Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #1  

Moore88

Tractor
Kioti RX7320
I have a 2017 rx7320 that will crank fine but never start. I have check and made sure that fuel is getting to injectors and that glows are working. I can get tractor to hit off of starting fluid but will not take off on diesel. What am I missing?

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #2  
have you checked all safety cut out switches? like seat, clutch,hst interlocks, etc.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start
Yes, please correct me if I’m wrong but if one of those was bad it wouldn’t even crank would it?

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #4  
A couple of questions.

What is the outside temperature where you are located?

How did you verify fuel to the injectors?

Was it running then all of a sudden stop or did it run fine last time you used it?

I would suggest not using starter fluid anymore. Modern diesel engines don’t do well with starter fluids.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #5  
I have a 2017 rx7320 that will crank fine but never start. I have check and made sure that fuel is getting to injectors and that glows are working. I can get tractor to hit off of starting fluid but will not take off on diesel. What am I missing?
Can't be getting fuel or it would start. Jelled fuel, water in fuel, or fuel solenoid not working.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #6  
Check your fuel solenoid.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #7  
No, as i recalled, my old jd870 would crank, but not start when the seat switch froze up. My kioti only has neutral cut off switch. Do know if it will crank or not. I always leave it in neutral when stopped.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start
I’m located in Oklahoma, temp has been upper 60s nights upper 30s.

I’ve cracked fuel lines on top of injectors while my wife cranked it. Good solid fuel to each one.

Last time I used it ( about 3 weeks ago) the thing was stupid hard to start but once it did it ran fine. Now it won’t do anything. I jumped the glow plug solenoid to eliminate that but I have not located a fuel solenoid yet. I was think fuel solenoid also but can’t seem to find the darn thing.

Starter fluid was used just the one time to verify it would hit.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #9  
If it is getting fuel to the injectors then I would think the fuel solenoid is working. I would test the glow plugs and make sure the air filter is clean and no obstructions in the air box as a next step. Does it have a water separator on the fuel filter?

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #10  
I'm going to rescind my previous thought about your fuel solenoid.
A 2017 is a common rail engine so your fuel is going to be computer controlled by the EMU.
Without a diagnostic tool to read what the EMU/ECU is trying to do and then going from there you are going to have fun guessing at what to do.
Some software and diagnostic programs are available they are expensive and anything that will let you change or "tune" any programing will likely come from out of the country, in other words out of the reach of the EPA.