Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #11  
I'm going to rescind my previous thought about your fuel solenoid.
A 2017 is a common rail engine so your fuel is going to be computer controlled by the EMU.
Without a diagnostic tool to read what the EMU/ECU is trying to do and then going from there you are going to have fun guessing at what to do.
Some software and diagnostic programs are available they are expensive and anything that will let you change or "tune" any programing will likely come from out of the country, in other words out of the reach of the EPA.
Jump out the seat safety switch. Use a scraped clean paper clip in the tractor side of the seat switch harness and jump out the switch. The seat safety switch controls the "shut-off" solenoid through the Power Shuttle Controller / Safety Controller. We would recommend trying the seat switch jumper first.

Hope this helps.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #12  
I have a 2017 rx7320 that will crank fine but never start. I have check and made sure that fuel is getting to injectors and that glows are working. I can get tractor to hit off of starting fluid but will not take off on diesel. What am I missing?
I have not read this thread, just your OP, but if your machine came to me, I'd think the ignition switch is likely effed or one of the lousy safety switch relays needed to run given that you said fuel is getting to the injector pump. It is something on the start circuit given that you said it starts with either.

Given that, unplug the seat safety switch and jumper it with a paper clip. do the same thing for the neutral safety switch. The brake safety switch. report your findings. I'll get your machine running.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #13  
If it is getting fuel to the injectors then I would think the fuel solenoid is working. I would test the glow plugs and make sure the air filter is clean and no obstructions in the air box as a next step. Does it have a water separator on the fuel filter?

I think this is a good approach. Diesels need only fuel, air, and compression to run. If there is actual diesel fuel at the injectors (not water contaminated) the only remaining requirements are air and compression.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #14  
If fuel is getting TO the injectors and the injectors are squirting fuel into the engine, it should show signs in the exhaust.. black/gray/white smoke..
If your handy with tools, you could remove one of the injectors and hook it back up OUTSIDE the engine and crank it over to SEE if it’s spraying fuel..
DO NOT GET NEAR THE SPRAY.!!! It WILL penetrate your skin and give u blood poisoning.!!
It’s not uncommon for the pumping plungers inside the inj. pump to be worn out and not send enough fuel(pressure) to open the injectors..

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #15  
Could there be "junk" in the fuel tank where it enters into the fuel line. We had a tractor that would crank and even run for a bit then just stop. Ended up taking the fuel tank off, draining it and cleaning it all out and problem went away.

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #16  
I had the same problem on my ch25 after trying a few things I took it to dealer. He found that the push button pump on top of fuel filter assembly was sucking air. He replaced it under warranty even though it was three years old and it runs and starts now like new

/ Kioti RX7320 will crank but not start #17  
1) make certain all your PTOs are off.
2) when was the last time this thing regenerated?
3) I stand by my original post above but the OP has not responded. So why ask?