Kioti vs. Kubota

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #1  

GerardC

Elite Member
Tractor
KIOTI CK20 GEAR.
Hi all.I'm new to this sight and am thinking of buying a KIOTI.Are these good tractors?How do they compare to Kubota?Please help.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #2  
GerardC
Welcome to TBN, the best tractor information site on the net. I don't have either the Kubota or the Kioti, but they are both fine machines. I hear you may be able to get a little more tractor/features if you look at a Kioti for the same price.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota
I think that the KIOTI is what I will end up buying.I've just started looking in earnest for about a week now and it seems that KIOTI is the one for me;though I still have a few more to look at this week. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifThanks.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #4  
I think you'd be very happy with either brand of machine .
If you decide to wait for a while Kioti is releasing a couple of new models in the CK line . (ck 25 and ck 30 ) If they're like their brethren , they'd be tough to beat for performance and price . your best bet is to sit on as many machines as possible . then figure out which machine fits you and your needs . John

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #5  
Both machines are wonderful. The Kioti tends to be a little heavier, using all steel construction, has a little higher 3pt lift capacity, and in general usually costs less. I think you would enjoy either tractor though, so check out your dealers and see if you will be happy with them and that they will be there for you when you need them. I suggest you buy any implements you think you will need when you buy the tractor as you will tend to save money on a package rather than buying later regardless of the brand you buy. Let us know what you decide. John

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #6  
Welcome To TBN. Your fun is just beginning. Both are good tractors. I was told by Kubota that the price was pretty much the price. Take or leave it. They do a good job of selling in my area and were not to concerned about losing one sale. It did not really bother me as I really liked the Kioti.

I went by today and signed the papers to make everything legit on my LK3054XS, TLB. Picked up the manuals to read up on. I have almost memorized the brochure. If all works out it will be delivered on Friday and will be waiting for me when I get home. The wife may have the yard dug up already. Have to pick up some cigars to pass out. Should I get "It's a boy" or "It's a girl"?

Oh and take a good look at the CK20. It is a great looking unit.

Good Luck,
Lablovers

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have to pick up some cigars to pass out. Should I get "It's a boy" or "It's a girl"?)</font> Do they print cigar labels with It's a hermophrodyte cause that tractor has the best of both. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifJohn

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #8  
KiotiJohn,
Good point! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks for all your help in this endeavor. The new baby will be delivered Friday if the sub-frame is delivered by Thursday. Have my fingers crossed. The weather is supposed to be about mid 70's this weekend so I can get some seat time to work on my BH skills
Lablovers.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #9  
Geradc, tell us what you are looking for. How much land, your intentions, etc fill in your bio, it helps us help you. Your bio tells us if ya need a tractor for snow or mud, small parcel vs ag etc. You'll find this is one of the friendliest forums you have ever been on. Maybe some light hearted ribbing between colors. However, we all like like tractors/CUT's. Heck in the end we may even recommend another color... naw, what the heck was I thinking, lol. But the more info we have the more we can help ya.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #10  
As has been said both are great machines. It would seem the only factor other than price that would sway a decision one way or the other is your transmission preference.

I don't believe Kioti offeres the HST yet, I may be wrong my wife tells me I have been in the past. The gear transmission keeps the wife from taking off with my tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Randy