Kioti vs. Kubota

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #11  
<font color="blue">I don't believe Kioti offeres the HST yet, I may be wrong my wife tells me I have been in the past </font>

Randy, Your wife is correct. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The CK20 is available in Hydrostat. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif See Dewaves link at the bottom of his post. The newest additions are the CK25 HST and CK30 HST (also available in gear), slated to arrive this summer.

Don

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #12  
GerardC Where I lived kubota as a strong market it seems every where you look you see kubota. But I must admit you see alot of JD NH MF. Kioti is almost none existing nevertheless I fond a dealer. I look at all tractor brands but conpared closely kubota to kioti. kioti came on top for the fine crafmanship and the smooth running diesel engine and reasonable price I fell that its as reliable as any tractor and would never regret the purchase. GOOD LUCK gag

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #13  
Hi Gerard and welcome to TBN,
I have owned both Kubota(L2650) and now a DK45 Kioti . Both are very good tractors and my old Kubota give me good service until the day I sold it . It also sold for what I had paid for it 4 years earlier . They do keep there value ,if you take good care of them . I think this can be said of all good tractors , if you take care and maintain them correctly .
I was more impressed with the Kioti vs. the Kubota when I decided to buy a new tractor recently. Kubota is a very established Company and you do pay for the Kubota name ,to a certain amount .It is also a great tractor . After reserching the Kioti and comparing apples to apples, I realized that Kioti is here to stay, so I made my purchase . I have not regretted it and honestly do not think I ever will .
Try them both ,then decide on what you want your tractor to do.Ask lots of questions before you sign on the dotted line . There are a lot of options on Kioti and Kubota and you should be able to find one that fits your needs .
Big Al

/ Kioti vs. Kubota #14  
bigal is correct about "if you take care and maintain them correctly".
Grease, oil, and filters are cheap, cheap, cheap. Common sense go a long way also.
Almost all the "modern" small tractors will last a life time and be passed down to the next generation.

nothing runs like a deere when a Kioti is after it.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota
I'm sure glad I found TBN.ALL of you gave me good advice. Thanks for all your input. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue"> </font>