Kubota 2007 Models

/ Kubota 2007 Models #21  
How often does Kubota bring out a new, upgraded, replacement series as is the case with this 2007 GRAND L Series?

Thanks,
The Gardener

/ Kubota 2007 Models #22  
The Grand L10 series came out in 98-99.
Grand L 30 around 02-03
Grand L 40 2007.
So I'd say about every 4-5 years.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #23  
MessickFarmEqu said:
ZD321 is approx the same, maybe a bit more. There was a sizable increase on the others (now ZD326 and ZD331).

I take it that these will be 26hp & 31hp? (My training as a brain surgeon allowed me to make this conclusion)

Do you know if they will have new deck widths for 2007?
Maybe a 66" deck?

/ Kubota 2007 Models
Nope. 60" on everything, 72" on the ZD331.

Retail on the B26 will be a bit more than what the B21 has sold for. The cost difference is going to be mostly freight, the actual tractor is about the same price.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #25  
L40's? does this mean the entire grand L line is getting a face lift or just the new modles you spoke of?

/ Kubota 2007 Models #26  
Messickfarmequipment,

When will the new B26's be available? Do you expect to have one on your lot soon?
Jon.

/ Kubota 2007 Models
Its all L-series tractors.

I have no idea when the B26 will ship. It will not be soon, thats for sure. We just placed orders for these machines a few days ago. It takes time until they ramp up production and start delivering units to the 1200+ dealers who ordered them. There are a handful of machines here that probably won't be arriving in quantity until next summer (ie RTV1100). The new ZD's and L's will be first, by spring for sure since thats an important time for that series of machine.

I'll be going on vacation here for a few days, any further questions will need to wait till I get back.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #29  
huckie said:
L40's? does this mean the entire grand L line is getting a face lift or just the new modles you spoke of?

Yes, the whole Grand L line got a face lift

/ Kubota 2007 Models #30  
Thanks for all the info Neil. Was anything said about getting rid of plastic and going back to metal body parts on BX24?