Kubota 2007 Models

/ Kubota 2007 Models #31  
When will we be able to see these new ZD mowers and L tractors?

/ Kubota 2007 Models #32  
Does anyone know if the new RTV1100 will have any front arm attachments like the new Bobcat 2300? Kubota may not decide to go in that direction but I was curious if they might have something in the pipe coming out to compete in the utility vehicle front type attachment class. Thanks for any input!

/ Kubota 2007 Models #33  
Locomotive8 said:
Does anyone know if the new RTV1100 will have any front arm attachments like the new Bobcat 2300? Kubota may not decide to go in that direction but I was curious if they might have something in the pipe coming out to compete in the utility vehicle front type attachment class. Thanks for any input!

I saw the brochure for the RTV1100 yesterday. The only real difference is a few more horsepower and a totally integrated cab. The cab looks really nice. I will be trading mine in. I'm guessing the extra HP will equal out with the addition of a compressor for AC. I also learned that the RTV900 will still be offered. The RTV1100 is added as the "cab" model.

The L5740 is going to be hard to resist. It's sweet!

BTW, The L5740 is due a the dealer around Jan. and the RTV1100 is due in May. List price in the 1100 is around 16K, not sure on the 5740.

/ Kubota 2007 Models #34  
4 - RTV1100. New RTV - 25 Hp with factory installed heat and air conditioning. Kubota is the only company selling anything like this right now. The machine won't ship for awhile and what we saw where prototypes. The dash layout is great, the machine feels more like a truck inside than it does a UTV. The cab is built to the same standards as the tractors. It also has a unibody frame which makes things much more rigid. Pricing is surprising as well, should retail around $15000.

Do you know if the RTV1100 can be registered for limited range, on-road use???

I live in NH.

I am hoping, like the many farm tractors that haul haying equipment up and down our streets to and from different fields, the RTV1100 could assume a similar road acceptance.

It's be a great unit for runs to the town transfer station [under two miles] and to town for gas and diesel [under two miles] ... both on back, unlined country roads.

:The Gardener

/ Kubota 2007 Models #35  
The Gardener said:
4 - RTV1100. New RTV - 25 Hp with factory installed heat and air conditioning. Kubota is the only company selling anything like this right now. The machine won't ship for awhile and what we saw where prototypes. The dash layout is great, the machine feels more like a truck inside than it does a UTV. The cab is built to the same standards as the tractors. It also has a unibody frame which makes things much more rigid. Pricing is surprising as well, should retail around $15000.

Do you know if the RTV1100 can be registered for limited range, on-road use???

I live in NH.

I am hoping, like the many farm tractors that haul haying equipment up and down our streets to and from different fields, the RTV1100 could assume a similar road acceptance.
It's be a great unit for runs to the town transfer station [under two miles] and to town for gas and diesel [under two miles] ... both on back, unlined country roads.

:The Gardener

Sorry, no can do in our state (NH) the only thing that can run on the roads are the towns municipal equipment like the riding lawn mowers and things like that and they very seldom put plates on them and use trailers as the insurance is to high. I checked on it for my B26 and the Rhino which will go 40 mph on the open road.:)
The Gotcha Man