Kubota B1550hst clutch install

/ Kubota B1550hst clutch install #11  
Geeze -- apologies -- I just realized my BX series HSTs do NOT have a clutch pedal. But my older B2150 HST does have a very traditional looking clutch pedal.

/ Kubota B1550hst clutch install #12  
You would be correct by calling 20 pressure plate,that's what parts list calls it but no that isn't what I am calling flex plate. Flex plate isn't numbered in your illustration but it is the plate clamped to bellhousing by 110,120 and 130.
I see that plate in the illustration, but cannot find a part number. Kubota just calls it a "plate". Why do you call it a flex plate? What material is it? Is it flexible in compression? What do you think its function is?

And yes, going back to the choices you list on your first post ....If thef flex plate is hard metal i think I would lean towards shimming the bent housing to keep the shafts parallel. That is after carefully inspecting the housing to make sure it is not hiding a split. Clean it well and maybe do an acid wash to see if a crack will show up. . The alternative is taking the housing off and machining the ends parallel....

If shimming, I'd be careful to measure the gap at each of the 10 to 2 o'clock bolts and make a nice hard custom thickness shim for each one. Inspect the bolts carefully - they must have gone past their selastic limit but might be OK... then torque to standard specs. . The unavoiidable void on the housing face between the bolts can be sealed later with something exterior - either tape or caulk.

Doing it that way does create some lateral offset of the driving shafts & friction disk, - but I think that is better than the angular stress you would get without the shims.

It's an old broken tractor. You may have to gamble with a few reasonable compromises to get it going. But I wouldn't be surprised if it works out fine.
rScotty