Mowing Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower?

/ Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower? #121  
I just want to thank everyone on this thread for preventing me from buying a 2572 for my new BX. My place is flat so I though I'd be OK but now I'm thinking 60" is my max.

/ Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower? #122  
I just want to thank everyone on this thread for preventing me from buying a 2572 for my new BX. My place is flat so I though I'd be OK but now I'm thinking 60" is my max.
I was really happy with my Maschio Jolly 180. Regardless of what you decide, purchase a lighter duty cutter than the 2572.

/ Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower? #123  
Exactly, I'm trying to convince my ex-wife of that for her large, steep back yard..... create some wildlife habitat as opposed to a vast dead zone of fescue carpet.

Right. The thing about grass is that if you water it, it turns green and grows. When it grows it needs to be mowed. So why water it? :rotfl:

/ Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower? #124  

The 2572 is MUCH too much mower for any BX.

Too wide and too heavy.

Get a MMM.

SDT

/ Kubota B2650 not enough power for FDR2572 mower?
I'll agree totally with this. With my 2572 on and the loader removed I can jerk the 3 point down with the valve open and when it jerks, it will lift my front tires a foot in the air. On a BX you would be riding a wheelie more times than not. That would be a really bad move.
The 2572 is MUCH too much mower for any BX.

Too wide and too heavy.

Get a MMM.

SDT