Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #341  
I believe the Government has a 5 year warranty required on the emissions system. Look into that. I recall being told that on my Kioti NX4510HST.
Agreed, though a 2018 model is likely outside of such warranty.

Additionally, Kubota, recognizing the reliability issues with the B3350, and other equipment using the same, reformer based, emissions system, has quietly initiated a so-called "lifetime emissions warranty" for such machines. This warranty covers the reformer, usually the source of such issues, and any other components damaged by a failed reformer, e.g., DPF for the lifetime of the machine and is transferrable to subsequent owners.

I had planned to replace my 2018 B3350 with an LX model but decided to keep it after the new policy was initiated. Where else can one get a "lifetime emissions warranty?"

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #342  
I have a 2018 Kubota B3350. It has 86hrs on it. Regen has been a problem since I bought it. It's gone through parked Regen a minimum of 20 times. Last month I was using it and it wanted to do another Regen. I drove it onto my driveway and attempted to do a parked Regen for 45 mins. It would not go into Regen, a red light on the dash started to flash and then it started to beep. The dealer said it had a level 5 alarm meaning DPF filter was plugged. $4000 for a new filter and $600 to put it in. They covered the filter we had to pay $600 to get it installed. I called Kubota customer service and asked about their lifetime warranty on the Regen system. I was told I should feel lucky I only had to pay the $600. That so called lifetime warranty is only for two years after purchasing it.
Not according to my printed copy of the PSB.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #344