Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #321  
I know the definition of insanity, repeating the same thing expecting different results. Having said that I have found a 2018 B3350 cab with a front in loader for 27K. Looking for advice on whether it's worth it and whether or not I should stay away as I understand it has a lifetime warranty on the admissions regeneration issue and it has a fender defender warranty that expires September 2024 looking for thoughts. Living in the mountains of North Carolina 4000 feet looking to pick up trees that have been pushed down, grading the road very minor mowing if any at all. Likely digging trenches not all sure what I'm gonna use it for mainly moving push down trees around so I can cut them up for firewood may be getting a log splitter attachment, and/or a chipper.

Last edited:
   / Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #322  
I won't buy any new DPF tractor with a good reputation, let alone one know for being extremely problematic.
Unless you have so much money you just need to throw some away.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #323  
I know the definition of insanity, repeating the same thing expecting different results. Having said that I have found a 2018 be 3350 cab where the front in loader for 27K. Looking for advice on whether it's worth it and whether or not I should stay away as I understand it has a lifetime warranty on the admissions regeneration issue and it has a fender defender warranty that expires September 2024 looking for thoughts. Living in the mountains of North Carolina 4000 feet looking to pick up trees that have been pushed down, grading the road very minor mowing if any at all. Likely digging trenches not all sure what I'm gonna use it for mainly moving push down trees around so I can cut them up for firewood may be getting a log splitter attachment, and/or a chipper.

Pass. It will likely spend more time in the shop that it will being used through its life.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #324  
PASS.... Find some other model or brand..

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #325  
I need to find something soon let's say within four months. Any suggestions that model was probably about the perfect size. I really like the idea of the cab for there's a lot more cold days than even 70° days the property sees very few 70° days Kabota and John Deere are the prevalent dealerships in the area.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #326  
TYM is one of the few that makes 25+ HP engines with mechanical injected engines with Tier 4 emissions. Mine works rather well if you work the tractor and not idle it too death. I have 332h with no regen to date on my TYM T474, if you lug it along you might run into plugged filter problem, otherwise now that Tier 4 has been around a little longer. I think they have started to nail it down?

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #327  
Closest dealer is about two hours away just over I was hoping for Kabota or John Deere seems like 2hr is a bit much but I'm not sure

Well, I was wrong doing some more research I found one about 40 minutes away. I will probably go check them out this week. I'd love to find a nice used one. I don't need anything new then again new, I'm not buying someone else's problems.

Last edited:
   / Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #328  
I know the definition of insanity, repeating the same thing expecting different results. Having said that I have found a 2018 B3350 cab with a front in loader for 27K. Looking for advice on whether it's worth it and whether or not I should stay away as I understand it has a lifetime warranty on the admissions regeneration issue and it has a fender defender warranty that expires September 2024 looking for thoughts. Living in the mountains of North Carolina 4000 feet looking to pick up trees that have been pushed down, grading the road very minor mowing if any at all. Likely digging trenches not all sure what I'm gonna use it for mainly moving push down trees around so I can cut them up for firewood may be getting a log splitter attachment, and/or a chipper.
Where else can one get a tractor with a lifetime "emissions warranty?"

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #329  
Look at the Mahindras.