Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #331  
Attention Kubota B3350 owners. I own a 2018 with 86hrs on it. Regen has been a problem from day one. I kept calling the dealer and asking why it kept going into Regen. They told me just let it go through it, which I always did. 2 weeks ago my wife and I were hauling 15 yards of dirt into our back yard. It indicated it wanted to do a Regen so I parked it on the driveway and attempted to get it to go into Regen for 45 mins. It would not start the Regen. Then a light started to flash on the dash and it started beeping. I shut it off and waited to call the dealer until Monday morning as it was a Sat. When the dealer picked it up and took it to the shop they told me I had a level 5 alarm on it, and the Regen filter needed to be replaced. They said it's $4000 and $600 to put it in because it's out of warranty. The Kubota technician from Iowa ran a system check on it and said they would cover the filter but we had to pay the $600 to install it. Kubota has had Regen problems with the B3350 since 2014. When we purchased this tractor from the dealer they didn't tell us anything about all the issues it has. Even though many dealers would not even show this tractor to customers because they knew it had so many issues our dealer was just interested in making the sale and not caring that we were buying a lemon. Kubota's remedy for this is offering a lifetime warranty on the Regen system, but the truth is it's only as long as your 2 year warranty. I called Kubota customer service and they told I should feel lucky they covered the cost of the part. I said doesn't Kubota offer a lifetime warranty on the Regen system they stated yes. I said you just told me that my warranty was up and I should consider myself lucky the covered the cost of the filter even though I only have 86hrs on the tractor. They told me the Regen problem was fixed in 2021, I said how does that help me and every other poor soul who bought the B3350 tractors. He had no answer.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #332  
How is it legal for Kubota not to do something for all the people who bought this lemon. The lifetime warranty is not true, so I guess the B3350 owners have to continue to pay for Kubota dishonesty. I asked the dealer how am I suppose to sell this tractor to someone? They said just tell them the issues it has, really? If I was looking at buying a used tractor and the seller told me it has Regen problems and the filter is $4000 and installation is $600 I would run away from that tractor.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #333  
How is it legal for Kubota not to do something for all the people who bought this lemon. The lifetime warranty is not true, so I guess the B3350 owners have to continue to pay for Kubota dishonesty. I asked the dealer how am I suppose to sell this tractor to someone? They said just tell them the issues it has, really? If I was looking at buying a used tractor and the seller told me it has Regen problems and the filter is $4000 and installation is $600 I would run away from that tractor.
or remove the thing

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #334  
What went wrong with this tractor? This is the only model I am aware of with such issues.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #335  
I thought someone posted a bulletin on the factory covering this known defect for either life or an extended time cant remember.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #336  
IMG_6552.JPG

This is what I remembered. Might help might not.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #337  
What went wrong with this tractor? This is the only model I am aware of with such issues.
They had problems with this Model B3350 since 2014 and continued to see them knowing full and well that people were going to have problems.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #338  
Yeah I've seen videos about this being a tractor to avoid at all cost. Sorry to hear of the issue. Seems a prime candidate for a DPF neuter

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #339  
Kubota recently extended the warranty on the B3350 reformer and related components (with provisions) for the life of the machine. Do not know Kubota's policy regarding those who have already paid for emissions system repairs but it would certainly be worth inquiring in order to find out.

SDT
I have a 2018 Kubota B3350. It has 86hrs on it. Regen has been a problem since I bought it. It's gone through parked Regen a minimum of 20 times. Last month I was using it and it wanted to do another Regen. I drove it onto my driveway and attempted to do a parked Regen for 45 mins. It would not go into Regen, a red light on the dash started to flash and then it started to beep. The dealer said it had a level 5 alarm meaning DPF filter was plugged. $4000 for a new filter and $600 to put it in. They covered the filter we had to pay $600 to get it installed. I called Kubota customer service and asked about their lifetime warranty on the Regen system. I was told I should feel lucky I only had to pay the $600. That so called lifetime warranty is only for two years after purchasing it.

/ Kubota B3350 tractor regeneration problems #340  
I have a 2018 Kubota B3350. It has 86hrs on it. Regen has been a problem since I bought it. It's gone through parked Regen a minimum of 20 times. Last month I was using it and it wanted to do another Regen. I drove it onto my driveway and attempted to do a parked Regen for 45 mins. It would not go into Regen, a red light on the dash started to flash and then it started to beep. The dealer said it had a level 5 alarm meaning DPF filter was plugged. $4000 for a new filter and $600 to put it in. They covered the filter we had to pay $600 to get it installed. I called Kubota customer service and asked about their lifetime warranty on the Regen system. I was told I should feel lucky I only had to pay the $600. That so called lifetime warranty is only for two years after purchasing it.
I believe the Government has a 5 year warranty required on the emissions system. Look into that. I recall being told that on my Kioti NX4510HST.