Kubota B6000

/ Kubota B6000 #11  
I have a B6100 with a FEL. Maybe you can do what Kubota did on the FEL side to run your backhoe. You can go to this post to see pictures of the setup. There are more pictures deep in the post. My tractor has no speed problems with the FEL but am not sure if yours has the same pump. If not maybe you can swap it.

/ Kubota B6000 #12  
<font color="blue"> Because of the anti clockwise rotation of the PTO it would have to be a pump that would have bi-directional function. </font>

Ken,

You can always fabricate a bracket to reverse the pump and use a chain or belt drive.

Good luck… that is one strong little tractor….

Gary

/ Kubota B6000 #13  
<font color="blue"> would love to see the pictures too! </font>

I will keep you posted /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kubota B6000 #14  
Ken,
The reason it is all backwards is that the engine roatates the wrong way. If you look at it compared to the B6100 you will notice the exhaust is on the left as opposed to it being on the right on a B6000.
That said I was told the gears could be fiddled to get it to rotate right.
On ebay it is not uncommon to see bidirectional pumps, you just change something to make it do the other way, that would work for you. you could always belt drive one off the front PTO (crankshaft).
I like the sound of your future plans, I hope to get a converted bus to live in in a hot sunny place some time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota B6000 #15  
Do all B6000 have this PTO or did they also have a standard PTO?

Thanks,
Maka

/ Kubota B6000 #16  
Maka,

I am pretty sure they were all that way. There was noting in the manual that would indicate any different. It is possible in the last year(s) of production they may have changed it, but I do not think so.

Gary

/ Kubota B6000 #17  
Thanks much Gary.

Maka

/ Kubota B6000 #18  
Hi, super late response but I've got a B6000E with a FEL and Backhoe. I built a bracket and fastened a hydraulic pump to the PTO. Hub City sells an adapter that will bring the 10 spline shaft the standard six spline, I then used a quick coupler with 6 spline that slides over the adapter and the other end is a 1/2 keyed slot which the pump fits into. Bolted to my bracket and mounted to the bottom bracket of the three point. I have a tank on my backhoe. Digs super strong, I can go down almost 6 feet and I can lift 1500 pounds easy. I built a frame mount which ties into the loader frame just like the factory hoe did. By the way the factory hoe is a model B619, I copied the plans when building my frame mount. The tractor pump puts out about 1200 PSI, I am running around 3000 on my hoe, tractor pump is about 2.5 GPM, I am running 4.5gpm on hoe. My loader has a remote pump run by belt off the crank. These tractor's pumps are not really designed for anything other than THree point. Although I am aware some of the manuals will have you splice into the top of the hydraulic lift cylinder for pressure, I think the pump is just not up to the task.
Hope this helps others in the future.