Kubota b7800 rework

/ Kubota b7800 rework #21  
If you replace the seat with the one from Northern tool like I have it will give you more clearance for connections and allow a little more space for lever travel. Also if you go with the valves from Fitrite and don't use the joystick, they actually have less lever travel. You will have to modify the linkage for the 3 point control to give more clearance under the valves.
If it identical to the b7800 it can be done. You would have to make a mount to mount the valves to the fender allowing the control for the three point to travel behind it...
If you decide to do it and would like more photos, let me know...

Thanks for the info, I'll check back on this thread and pics when I get ready to install the hydraulics.

/ Kubota b7800 rework #23  
[ am in the processes of adding top and tilt, with the assistance of Brian from Fit Rite Hydraulics , Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com , He is great to work with and a wealth of knowledge (highly recommend). He is an actual people not a computer, not like dealing with some of the big houses and a lot better than the dealers... When I am finished with the hydraulics I will have the right tractor to fit my needs....... I will be posting pictures as work progresses.[/QUOTE]

New to tractors....wondering what the benefits are to this modification. Does it provide additional lift capacity?

/ Kubota b7800 rework
[ am in the processes of adding top and tilt, with the assistance of Brian from Fit Rite Hydraulics , Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com , He is great to work with and a wealth of knowledge (highly recommend). He is an actual people not a computer, not like dealing with some of the big houses and a lot better than the dealers... When I am finished with the hydraulics I will have the right tractor to fit my needs....... I will be posting pictures as work progresses.

New to tractors....wondering what the benefits are to this modification. Does it provide additional lift capacity?[/QUOTE]

It gives you the ability to change the side to side angle and front to back angle of the three point hitch without getting off the tractor, in other words you can adjust the rear blade to cut deeper or shallower, and the ability to change the side angle of the blade to go deeper on one side or the other. If you were grading a road you could put a crown in the center of the road and adjust it from the seat while you were driving. It does not provide additional lift, just flexibility in adjusting the rear attachments.

/ Kubota b7800 rework #25  
Looks like your workshop is well equipped. Do you do your own spray painting? I need to respray some areas on the tractor and have not done this before.

Wondering what I will need for paint and spray equipment? I do have a compressor.

/ Kubota b7800 rework
Looks like your workshop is well equipped. Do you do your own spray painting? I need to respray some areas on the tractor and have not done this before.

Wondering what I will need for paint and spray equipment? I do have a compressor.

Your best and least expensive for a spry gun is Harbor Freight they have them for 20.00 to 30.00. Then do a lot of testing on scrap with some inexpensive oil based paints, lots of practice before you start on something you want to keep...

/ Kubota b7800 rework
Almost finished with the B7800 rework, added custom exhaust, air intake, top and tilt and added the piranha tooth bar from BXpanded. The piranha makes a major difference in the digging and cutting, I feel it was well worth the price for what it allows me to do. Also easier than replacing the welded on original cutting blade.
Tractor is finished for now and do not regret any of the improvements that I have done. Great tractor now......

/ Kubota b7800 rework #29  
I was thinking of ordering one these tooth bars from them for my B7800.
Which size did you get and what was the price?
Thanks

Almost finished with the B7800 rework, added custom exhaust, air intake, top and tilt and added the piranha tooth bar from BXpanded. The piranha makes a major difference in the digging and cutting, I feel it was well worth the price for what it allows me to do. Also easier than replacing the welded on original cutting blade.
Tractor is finished for now and do not regret any of the improvements that I have done. Great tractor now......

/ Kubota b7800 rework
I was thinking of ordering one these tooth bars from them for my B7800.
Which size did you get and what was the price?
Thanks

If I remember right mine is a 53 inch, and cost about 250.00 but you can give a call and they will let you know the exact size and price. I feel it is worth it do to the digging difference.
B Xpanded 704) 435-0650