Kubota b7800 rework

/ Kubota b7800 rework #12  
Good job and nice pics.

/ Kubota b7800 rework #13  
Sometimes a guy just plain misses the obvious. Thanks for the post. I needed just a bit bigger toolbox and the ammo cans are "obviously" a great idea. Not sure why I didn't think of them on my own since they are the exact size I want.

/ Kubota b7800 rework #14  
Any more pics and details about the hydraulics for the top and tilt? Looks like you are mounting a spool valve beside the seat? I've been planning to mount one there on my B3200 for rear hydraulics, but never have gotten around to it.

/ Kubota b7800 rework
Any more pics and details about the hydraulics for the top and tilt? Looks like you are mounting a spool valve beside the seat? I've been planning to mount one there on my B3200 for rear hydraulics, but never have gotten around to it.

There are two other postings that have pictures one in progress http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/300547-adding-tnt-top-n-tilt.html the other is the completion http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/300929-top-tilt-joy-stick-completed.html.. I mounted the spool between the seat and the right fender using a joystick...
I highly recommend Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com He will give you an estimate via email or over the phone, his kit includes everything except the mount for the spool...
If you decide to add Top and tilt either Brian or I will be more than happy to answer any questions....

/ Kubota b7800 rework #16  
Thanks for the links, I had not seen those threads yet. I see you gained some room by swapping seats, I know it is tight there in factory tirm. Not sure if a valve would fit there on mine or not.

/ Kubota b7800 rework
Thanks for the links, I had not seen those threads yet. I see you gained some room by swapping seats, I know it is tight there in factory tirm. Not sure if a valve would fit there on mine or not.
Can you take a picture from the top down showing the area between the seat and fender? Then post it I might be able to tell from that..

/ Kubota b7800 rework #19  
Can you take a picture from the top down showing the area between the seat and fender? Then post it I might be able to tell from that..

It's about 2.5" clearance, the seat/fender area should be nearly identical to your B7800. The valve has enough area to be mounted, just not sure if there would be enough room for the lever travel.

/ Kubota b7800 rework
It's about 2.5" clearance, the seat/fender area should be nearly identical to your B7800. The valve has enough area to be mounted, just not sure if there would be enough room for the lever travel.

If you replace the seat with the one from Northern tool like I have it will give you more clearance for connections and allow a little more space for lever travel. Also if you go with the valves from Fitrite and don't use the joystick, they actually have less lever travel. You will have to modify the linkage for the 3 point control to give more clearance under the valves.
If it identical to the b7800 it can be done. You would have to make a mount to mount the valves to the fender allowing the control for the three point to travel behind it...
If you decide to do it and would like more photos, let me know...