Mowing Kubota/farm King finish mower problem

/ Kubota/farm King finish mower problem #21  
Yes, Ductape, I agree with you on that adjustment. I was just being a bit of a smart %@##, and I apologize for that.

/ Kubota/farm King finish mower problem #22  
I would move lift pins back to upper holes in frame like this

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/6341
tom

Last edited:
   / Kubota/farm King finish mower problem
I haven't actually moved the setting. But have looked at it real close and don't think that is it but what do I know. I may have to move it a little and see what happens. I also have thought about moving the pins up to the holes that Tommu56 has suggested. I guess it won't hurt to try that. The thing that puzzles me is I know others have used this mower with this kind of tractor. Thanks guys

/ Kubota/farm King finish mower problem #24  
Yes, Ductape, I agree with you on that adjustment. I was just being a bit of a smart %@##, and I apologize for that.

Chuck.... don't apologize. We knew you were being a smarty-pants !

I haven't actually moved the setting. But have looked at it real close and don't think that is it but what do I know. I may have to move it a little and see what happens. I also have thought about moving the pins up to the holes that Tommu56 has suggested. I guess it won't hurt to try that. The thing that puzzles me is I know others have used this mower with this kind of tractor. Thanks guys

Moving the lift arms back to the other holes will do it also, but you will be losing lift capacity at that setting. Its a two minute fix, and if you never need to lift anything real heavy you'll never know the difference. Try it.:)

/ Kubota/farm King finish mower problem #25  
Move the lifting arms to the holes closer to the tractor. It takes about 1 minute and will fix the problem. I used to hove to do the same thing with my B21 when I would use a big PHD. I never had any problems with lifting capacity. Easy to try and nothing to lose.

/ Kubota/farm King finish mower problem #26  
:D :D :D