Kubota hst slow/fast not working

/ Kubota hst slow/fast not working #11  
I would try to verify whether or not there's power to one or both of these switches. Since you already replaced the dash mounted switch, you know how to access the terminals. Can you check to see if there is any voltage going to that switch with the key on?

/ Kubota hst slow/fast not working
I would try to verify whether or not there's power to one or both of these switches. Since you already replaced the dash mounted switch, you know how to access the terminals. Can you check to see if there is any voltage going to that switch with the key on?
I will first think tonight or tomrow morning! Thank you

/ Kubota hst slow/fast not working #13  
Hey i have a l5740 cab its stuck in turtle mode the button on left side of the steering wheel does not function i replaced the button but same problem not working! Any idea what else i should be looking at? And no not a new tractor haha thanks in advance​
Push it down, and you go to LO and Turtle illuminates. When you push or pull it you also hear a very audible "beep".

Last edited:
Push it down, and you go to LO and Turtle illuminates. When you push or pull it you also hear a very audible "beep".
Well thats the problrm it doent operate and there is no beep but i checked for valtage 12.5

Okey, now trying to fix the high/low range i ran into a bigger problem! The machine would not move forward or reverse… it ran fine up untill i parked it by the side of the house so i can look into the high/ low switch (the thread i made)
It starts up, it revs up all hydroulics work (loader backhoe) but it wont move, it seems like the hst pedal is not responding when pressed… went to maissicks picked up a forward, reverse solenoids, picked up an Hst pedal sensor but still no solution…. I checked all the trasmission sensors with the multimeter everything is fine! When i installed the new parts i went into the menue and tried adjasting everything by mode k and l no luck ….
89543DD3-560C-4EB0-B177-93137BCD5AF0.png

T5 and t9-t16 im not geting any readings

1B2CFA16-349F-4B44-A554-7C10B33905CD.png

Mode k im getting all these errors it wont let me move forward error 71.72.73.74 and 76

mode l give me an error 75 accelerator leveler is not in a position of idle

I am completely lost

Could it be possible that the ecu is toast? Any help with much be apriciated

Attachments

• 72DF1D73-0C38-4179-B9FC-2FD9FCA4EACD.png
    72DF1D73-0C38-4179-B9FC-2FD9FCA4EACD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31