Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block
To better inform what I have been doing, here is the loader we are using, ( yes a JD ) loader, but my friend got what he though was a decent deal, and though it was a cut and dry install, though we knew we had to make up the new mounting brackets and that was the most difficult to do, we've had it on and all will work fine as far as clearance as well as fitting, the control valve easily accessible up on the tower, with plenty on line to reach under the floor board to the accessory block,

Attachments

• 3128438_large.jpg
    3128438_large.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 3128439_large.jpg
    3128439_large.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 161
  • 3320-8.jpg
    3320-8.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 502476-P1010004.jpg
    502476-P1010004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 360
   / Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #12  
You are getting all mix up. All three of your pictures it shows the cover plate that has to come off. It takes a 12mm wench and it was posted before that the holes under that plate was threaded, I'm not sure about that, if not you have to make or buy a new plate. It's not called a accessory block , it's called hydraulic outlet block look under that in the parts manual.

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #13  
I was writing at the same time as you were posting. I'm talking about the 1st pictures you posted. The way you are headed is the hard way. But It can be done.

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #14  
That hyd block is there for a reason. Locate the cover cap with threaded holes.

You could also cut the line from the pump and install the loader valve in series. Then the loader valve will provide the relief pressure.

Right now, your tractor relief is on the bottom of the hyd block.

Send this picture to Messnicks and tell them you want the hyd block with threaded ports for your tractor..

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...hydraulic-accessory-block-502476-p1010004.jpg

I've not opened the side cover yet, But will do so when I get over to the tractor again, so You think there could be a possibility of threaded holes inside that will provide a connection? did I mention the 3130 is dt and Gst? along with Power steering of course, I could cut into the lines directly off the pump but would this lower the pressure needed for the transmission and PS or is the trans. & PS on a total circuit of their own?
so I guess before I go any further I should look inside the cover cap, Right!
Thanks
Tim

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #16  
Your tractor hyd pump supplies flow for power steering and implements.

Transmission has it's own pump.

Implements 8.3 GPM

Power Steering 4.9 GPM

Total pump GPM is 13.2

Does your friend have a manual for the tractor?

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #17  
Well David_Kb7 said there was some threads. I never had the hoses off of mine and don't have it any longer, so that is why I said not sure about the threads. I would forget about hooking at the rear that is for rear remote Hyd outlets. The hydraulic outlet block is the same on Hst and the gst as for as the cover plate. Don't cut any hard lines you don't need to.

No manual... which has really made it more challenging to do this task not knowing much about the tractor, heck I didn't even know it was hydrostat driven, if had I known before 3/4 way into this I might would have discouraged him not to have bought it, .....:cool: so far he's into this project for about $2,500 in the beginning He asked if it would work.. and if he bought it would I help him to hook it up.... I did a quick visual of his tractor looked underneath and found what I thought looked to be a FEL connection port, So my answer was yes I'd help, I've only has experience in installing my own FED, and even then I had the help of JJ and few other members,;) all was successful, with one exception I won't go into. :ashamed:

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #19  
The cover that is on the tractor now just has the ports tied together, the block that bolts in place of the cover isolates the ports and connects them to threaded ports that go to lines for the hydraulic valve.

You need to go to the dealer and have a good parts guy dig for the number for that block. The block is a US made part and you may have to check on the whole goods side to find it as it is part of the loader install package. The block you found under the option section is for the rear hydraulic remotes and not suitable for loader connection.

David Kb7uns

Update:
I've contacted the Local Kubota dealership/service center, The parts person said it might be possible they have the part in stock, But to be certain we're talking about the same part I must talk with the shop forman, the actual person who sets up and service their tractors, So I'm awaiting his call and keeping my fingers crossed they have what we need,
Thanks
Tim