Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #21  
I don't know if it will help, but attached are a few photos from my 723 loader instructions.

(Not one of the photos below)In Section 3.2 Checking Parts they show item 9 as a Hydraulic Block [L2203, L2213, L2223, L2213A, L2223A]

Item 1 in the 2nd photo below is the Hydraulic Block referenced in Section 3.2 (Reference above)
block 1.jpg Block 2.jpg

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block
Update: we got the adapter block installed and all the lines connected, it took a few minutes to work the fluid throughout the loaders hydraulics cylinders etc, all is up and working , the loader arms lift strong as well as curling the bucket strong and can lift the tractors front off the ground, ...However! something doesn't seem right about the lowering of the loader, it seems as though they are free falling when pushing the control lever in this position, actually I beleave would slam to the ground if let do so, but I stop short of the ground and it will shake the tractor, I'm afraid it could lead to breaking something withen the loader tower conections and supports, Though if I very slightly move the lever in the lowering position the loader will drop slowly as it should all the way down, anyone have an idea of whats going on?
or if any adjustments I should make? I've looked everywhere on the spool and cannot find a relief valve or any such adjustment screw, ...........
at first I thought maybe the lowering side of the cylinders were not pressurized But but when I slightly press the lever /spool inwards as I said the loader goes down slow as it should, so isn't this indication the fluid is in fact pressurizing this side of the cylinders?
I know with the loader on my Yanmar I sometimes get impatient because of how slow it comes down But I certainly wouldn't want it to come down this quickly,
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #23  
Maybe you are going into float mode.

As you press the lever, it will allow a small amount of fluid to flow, and if you press more to the soft stop, the operating time will decrease and arms will lower faster, and if you go past the soft stop, you will be in float mode and all ports on that spool are open to tank.

Is it possible that you connected the hoses wrong, and if the valve has regen, the arms will lower fast.

Regen is supposed to be in the bucket circuit.

If the regen circuit is connected to the lift arms, the the hyd circuit will provide a fast operation.

Can you show some pictures of the hyd block , and the loader valve.

If your loader valve is the first valve in the system, it needs a relief valve, unless the hyd block is providing the relief for the loader valve.

You need to check the relief pressure, and ensure the loader valve is protected.

Thanks JJ, I'm not sure about the floating, though could be, I do know that it would be difficult to get used to especially while sitting on the tractor moving about with hand on the lever trying to carefully and barely push the spool inward, I can only imagine what it would be like with 500 lbs. load in the bucket:eek: what might happen, so should there be a way to set this spool up to Not have the floating ability? only adjustment I could find is there at the linkages behind the lever, There are small ball & socket on a threaded rod that looks like can be either adjust in or out that might help control how far the small pistons will move inward, although on the side that lifts/lowers has some sort of a stop surrounding it that I can see would not help, I suppose I need to get a photo of this and let y'all check it out, maybe then can see what needs to be done?
Thanks again

DeepNDirt,

If ya get backed up against the wall and the hoses seem to be hooked up right (if it's not a regen problem) then you could install one of these inline at the main control valves at the extend hoses to help tune it to slow down when retracting

Surplus Center - 3/8 NPT 8 GPM PRINCE WFC-600 IN-LINE FLOW CONTROL

well I did have to take all 4 of the lines off and have them shorten and have new compression fittings installed, I don't think I got anything backward or crossed up, But always a possibilty :cool:

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #27  
Did you check out whether you had float?

When you push full forward on you lift arm lever, does it lock in detent, and to release it from detent you have to pull the lever back to spring loaded neutral?