Kubota L3540 vs. Deere 3520

/ Kubota L3540 vs. Deere 3520 #31  
and better dealer proximity and support.

I think that is the biggest thing. And comparing apples to apples. Hydro to Hydro, gear to gear, weight to weight. In one class Orange shines, in another Green shines. It's on of those case by case situations. In this case the HST+ Grand L is far more advanced than the 3000 series. IMHO

/ Kubota L3540 vs. Deere 3520 #32  
To put a plus in the Deere camp, there are a few things that Deere does that I have found useful that Kubota doesn't offer (?). One is that jdparts.com lets you look at parts diagrams for your tractor with a feature allowing you to select and order parts from the dealer. In addition, the full manuals for the tractors and attachments are available free on their website which makes a very convenient reference.

When I started shopping I started out wanting a Kubota but ended up with the Deere because of superior ergonomics and better dealer proximity and support.

I agree it's very nice to have available parts to repair your new tractor however, as being a long time kubota owner the things you will need to replace will be filters/oil and regular grease service. I feel very good about the quality of kubota and after 10 years of owning 3 different kubotas basic service items are all that was needed. The only part I had to buy was a mirror for my cab tractor that I busted by accident (my fault completely).

I think if you follow the book and service the kubota as kubota reccomends you will never have any real major problems or need for many parts (besides service parts) for several xxxx hours.

Just My thoughts,

Mark 08 3240hstc 724 loader

/ Kubota L3540 vs. Deere 3520 #33  
I always knew Kubota used sub standard mirrors! It's amazing Kubota has produced the first tractor that will never break.:rolleyes:

Just kidding, just kidding. Everyone needs to lighten up. We all have our personal favorites. Lets let this thread die already.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. Deere 3520 #34  
I live in the beautiful state of Texas, and down here we have more American pride than most States. If you have a quality American brand that will do the job, down here we just want to buy and support American company's (regardless of even if some parts are made elsewhere). Not to mention John Deere's make a heck of a tractor and have great customer support. As they say, nothing runs like a Deere. :D

To imply one state has more American pride than another is insulting. It doesn't go by state, it goes by the individual.