Kubota L3800DT pricing

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #31  
Ah well.. there'll be another one ready to sell when the time comes. Just gotta be patient.

Sean

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing
Sean,

I have it on good authority that Kubota is building more tractors as we speak. I just know that one of them has my name on it.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #33  
The best part of this is (I know it's hard to see the benefit while you're shoveling gravel) is that it gives you more time to research your choices. If I knew then what I know now I might have done things a little differently. Who knows?

Whether you're buying right now or not, keep in touch. The community here is willing to talk about most anything tractor related, as well as a lot of things that aren't.

Sean

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing
Sean,

I fully intend to stay around. I enjoy this forum. Through it I have already re-evaluated my needs and refined what equipment I really need and want.

I searched a long time before I bought my first tractor(444 IH). But, the 444 and all the equipment I had was too large for my current needs. I have no need for hay balers, rakes, mowers and wagons any longer. A 25-30 HP, 4X4, loader tractor will do just fine.